4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Oh okay. For some reason I honestly thought you would be trying to save a kingdom from a demon queen and her 7 sexy cohorts. After that there would be a reveal that while you were running around the demon queen kidnapped the princess.
why you think in thath the plot appear right away you press start XD

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I do like the pixel animations, but puzzle combat just isn't for me. My main gripe though is the control layout. K/L as confirmation keys? Come on, man!

Reactions: ViviX12

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
How do you beat those bossses? I can't beat the Prankster or the Demon. I bought everything too.
you can buy a cow costume talking with a farmer near the cow woman with that outfit is easy pizi the boss because you attack using her weakness bdw in info you can see the weakness of each type and in the waifsteary you can see the afinnity of each waifu

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I do like the pixel animations, but puzzle combat just isn't for me. My main gripe though is the control layout. K/L as confirmation keys? Come on, man!
is ok i know people dont like much puzzle and about the control layout i will make it config so sorry in advance for that a lot of people didnt like the layout xd

Reactions: Gabaw

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
How do you beat those bossses? I can't beat the Prankster or the Demon. I bought everything too.
for the prankster buy the cow costume you can talk with a farmer near the cow womans and for the white demond use the base cloths they have a lot of healing so the idea is to attack and then heal fully with that equipment

Oct 26, 2017
Late to the party but... GMS2 game? First time seeing this engine, I think. :)

Thank you for sharing with the zone and good luck to the dev with the game.
Funny match 3 stuff so far and the previews got me.

Can't comment on audio, unfortunately, but the pixel art sure looks amazing! Great job!

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
No problem, glad it helped. There's no recollection implemented at the moment so this is why I thought I'd share a fresh start save (so you can just go around and trigger them again).

kiwistate If you are the official game developer, don't forget to contact a F95 staff member using a ticket if you'd like to get the Game Developer tag. (Unless the procedure has changed.)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
No problem, glad it helped. There's no recollection implemented at the moment so this is why I thought I'd share a fresh start save (so you can just go around and trigger them again).

kiwistate If you are the official game developer, don't forget to contact a F95 staff member using a ticket if you'd like to get the Game Developer tag. (Unless the procedure has changed.)
thanks i will doit i dont know how this page work xd and in the next update the sex scene will be replayable

Oct 26, 2017
thanks i will doit i dont know how this page work xd and in the next update the sex scene will be replayable
Great news.

For tickets: Create ticket > Contact Staff and please wait for a staff member to reply. (If you're unsure, ask for another Game Developer on how they had this handled. Either I'm blind or there is no breakdown of the process so the ticket doesn't end up going in circles because the user is doing it wrong, sorry about that.)

You'll only be required to provide the information the staff will need you to give them in order to ensure you are not trying to pass as someone else developing this game. :)

Hope this helps!

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I don’t know about you, but I’m constantly stuck in textures. For example, I tried to go behind the counter of the first seller and bam! Stuck. The buttons do not work, the hero moves in one place.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
the first seller dosent have a counter if you can upload a photo of the error or join us on the discord channel so you can upload the problem

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes