4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
Always happy to help.

Will try and keep the thread updated with new ones and changelogs, unless of course DingoDeer does it first. :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Agreed. Loss sex is a must to go from a good femdom game to a great femdom game.

Thank you for uploading the new version here.
you can check if the game is update here is his main place to put his game :0

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
DingoDeer theres a new update new room new quest and new cloths

TheVampire100

May 13, 2018
Great game but the controls are terrible. You constantly have to switch between keyboard and mouse.
K-key for confirmation and dialogs is also a weird choice.

Oct 26, 2017
I will make a custom controls a lot of person have ask me that :c
Appreciated, thanks!
How do I access the Gallery with H-Scenes?
Not implemented yet.

Either save before each one (backup your one and only savegame0.ini - located in your user local profile data folder - and make different copies) or edit the file (see previous posts) to force all quests to become available again.

Nov 13, 2017
Where is the edge of town in the conclusion to Sam's quest?

On a sidenote, playing from an earlier save seems to have messed with the bar, and now every conversation i initiate with the barkeep starts the dialogue chain that gives you the broom, and it gives you a broom every time the dialogue ends, so now i have a ton of brooms in my inventory but no way to buy booze for the plant girl.

Some feedback i have for the combat gameplay is that the enemy attack charge meter is out of your peripheral vision when focusing on the grid, so enlarging the bar and putting it in above or below the grid would somewhat help the issue.

I love what you have here, and everything seems solid so far. Iron out all the bugs, add some more futa content and we're golden i believe :)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Where is the edge of town in the conclusion to Sam's quest?

On a sidenote, playing from an earlier save seems to have messed with the bar, and now every conversation i initiate with the barkeep starts the dialogue chain that gives you the broom, and it gives you a broom every time the dialogue ends, so now i have a ton of brooms in my inventory but no way to buy booze for the plant girl.

Some feedback i have for the combat gameplay is that the enemy attack charge meter is out of your peripheral vision when focusing on the grid, so enlarging the bar and putting it in above or below the grid would somewhat help the issue.

I love what you have here, and everything seems solid so far. Iron out all the bugs, add some more futa content and we're golden i believe :)
thanks the current version of the game is the 1.20.50 trie to play that one and if you have a bug plz go to our discord channel and summit it there it will be easier for me to fix the bug

Nov 13, 2017
thanks the current version of the game is the 1.20.50 trie to play that one and if you have a bug plz go to our discord channel and summit it there it will be easier for me to fix the bug
My playthrough was on this version, yes. I'll report the bugs over to your discord then.

Oct 26, 2017
kiwistate Is quest 14 of 15 (quest ID 13) implemented or just a placeholder?
Quest13: "The lusty wyvern","Sex scene."
I hope you don't mind me breaking things because that's how testing games works (or at least used to in the 80-90s, I don't know much about millenial culture).

More minor bug reports because not touching Discord (non-exhaustive)
- Quest list goes all the way down to the second page; with 12 quests per page, it goes from 1 to 24 (out of 15)
- Same for Achievements (2 pages, goes from 1 to 24 out of 21 achievements)
- Same for Waifsteary (3 pages, goes from 1 to 36 out of 30 actual Waifus)
- Waifsteary clothing alt index still doesn't properly reset when changing pages (going out of bounds)

Edit: Used a spoiler tag to make the post more readable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
yeah the page i live it like that is not a bug . i dont know how to solve the problem of the cloths in the waifsteary :c and yeah the quest of the wyvern is being made

Oct 26, 2017
yeah the page i live it like that is not a bug . i dont know how to solve the problem of the cloths in the waifsteary :c and yeah the quest of the wyvern is being made
Thanks for all the replies and for your work!

As for the alt cloth in the waifsteary, I don't know how Game Maker works at all since I've never touched it, but if it allows you to reset variables here, perhaps default it on mouseover or a page change. It won't crash the game either way, just looks a bit weird so it's not really high priority.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
My game keeps crashing when trying to fuck the merchant
yes in one of the export one of the audio crash plz download the game again ;c is now fix anothe person toll me the same thing this is the newest version of the game have the same version number but is newer

Oct 26, 2017
Having to enter the amount you want to pay before seeing when a product was last updated might be problematic on itch.

While not applicable to name your price products (unless people are dense enough to store their CC info and click instantly, effectively paying the default $5 each time) that technically opens up a very, very dangerous rabbit hole for developers to exploit. Then again, it also doesn't have a sanity check either for super large amounts, except for negative numbers (for obvious reasons, the amount is unsigned).

Thanks for the quickfix kiwistate, not using audio here so didn't even notice... :)

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Having to enter the amount you want to pay before seeing when a product was last updated might be problematic on itch.

While not applicable to name your price products (unless people are dense enough to store their CC info and click instantly, effectively paying the default $5 each time) that technically opens up a very, very dangerous rabbit hole for developers to exploit. Then again, it also doesn't have a sanity check either for super large amounts, except for negative numbers (for obvious reasons, the amount is unsigned).

Thanks for the quickfix kiwistate, not using audio here so didn't even notice... :)
my inglish is not that good to understand the first part but no problem i fix the broom problem ;0

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes