Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Ok, first issue, I can't beat Marael.

[EDIT] I finally beat her (I didn't really understand how) after the 20th try...
[EDIT2] The game is impossible in "normal mode" every enemies apart those from the start deal SO MUCH damage ! You get hit twice, you're out ! I think the difficulty really needs to be toned down.

Last edited:

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Played the v1.53.0 available here, loved it, now I'm your patron. ❤
But the las version is the 1.65.45 :0 bdw I will see the difficulty of marl fight since was the first main boss of the main story probably I did more difficult that I should :c

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
But the las version is the 1.65.45 :0 bdw I will see the difficulty of marl fight since was the first main boss of the main story probably I did more difficult that I should :c
I know, I got it from Patreon after trying the version available here :)
Yeah, Marl caught me off guard, most battles are pretty easy, and all of a sudden I got powned in 2 sec haha

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Now the Game is running on android :0 enter the itchio page to see it :0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DokiDokiTriLineQuest-1.71.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 26, 2017
v1.71.80

- "Easy Mode" gets permanently overwritten with Normal difficulty at some point (possibly on reload)
- Game crashes while selecting "equipment" in some situations (to reproduce: skip the fisherman and Callie's store, go through the cave then try to access it). GameMaker Studio 2 being what it is (no crash logs), the trace on the fatal is pretty vague (generic object drawing)
- Sieki keeps telling Line where she will be waiting for her even after the Bad Ending quest is complete
- Gallery Mode autocompletes some quests (and unlocks achievements), breaking them, some examples:
* The cow farmer's questline breaks and she won't sell anything (can only be talked to)
* Sam's questline breaks and she won't join (can only be talked to)
* Aqua won't give the broom from the lost&found (still gives a discount and has sex with Line after you buy enough stuff)
- Inaccessible interactive NPC in the Hospital when doing Naoki's questline (Solstice and Equinox also turn invisible)
- Some achievements get unlocked multiple times (shouldn't affect the game though)
- Waifu slot #60 occasionally crashes the game if selected (again, generic object drawing)
- Ivy's sex scene freezes the game, can't complete that quest

Still have 12 quests to unlock and test but that's what I found so far, hope it helps. Keep it up kiwistate.

Last edited:

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
v1.71.80

- Game crashes while selecting "equipment" in some situations (to reproduce: skip the fisherman and Callie's store, go through the cave then try to access it). GameMaker Studio 2 being what it is (no crash logs), the trace on the fatal is pretty vague (generic object drawing)
- Sieki keeps telling Line where she will be waiting for her even after the Bad Ending quest is complete
- Gallery Mode autocompletes some quests (and unlocks achievements), breaking them, some examples:
* The cow farmer's questline breaks and she won't sell anything (can only be talked to)
* Sam's questline breaks and she won't join (can only be talked to)
* Aqua won't give the broom from the lost&found (will still give a discount and have sex with Line after you buy enough stuff)
- Inaccessible interactive NPC in the Hospital when doing Naoki's questline (Solstice and Equinox also turn invisible)
- Some achievements get unlocked multiple times (shouldn't affect the game though)
- Waifu slot #60 occasionally crashes the game if selected (again, generic object drawing)

Still have around 15 quests to unlock and test but that's what I found so far, hope it helps. Keep it up kiwistate.
Dam :c also the version that is in here is the patreon version? since that version have the galerry unlocked from the begining so playing the minigame should not brick the steam version wich the galery is unlocking while you finish the quest.
sieki part is not a bug just havent continue coding her quest (main story) i will see what is happening with some npc in the hospital and the achivements will be redone for steam that why i havent touch them.
waifu 60 i will see what is happening seen i dont think there is a 60 waifu . :c thanks a lot for all the bug finding i own you a big one <3

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes