3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i have a confession : i'im in LOVE with vulgar girls , bimbo and milfs .
when i saw the pictures i , i just said , holy fuck this game is made for me ! . downloading it right now !!:love:

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
okay i tried the game , too short but girls are just AMAZING ! game needs some animation on the sex scenes . looking forward to try more on this game . i'll put 19/20 . for a first version it's super amazing

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
okay i tried the game , too short but girls are just AMAZING ! game needs some animation on the sex scenes . looking forward to try more on this game . i'll put 19/20 . for a first version it's super amazing
yeah i dont like that either, i was going full rock hard seeing 10/10 whores and when i finally was dicking one... no animation

BTW, for the love of god, ANAL, bimbos need a dick up in the ass

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
finally, the story of dollhouse continues. But why the no recollection twist? The story was perfectly fine to continue from doll house.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
the also have a second stomach just for cum
You sir, you win the internet

finally, the story of dollhouse continues. But why the no recollection twist? The story was perfectly fine to continue from doll house.
yeah i think the same, but im happy to see the characters again, now, stick with this story, dont be like the dev of Bastard Girls who twist his game 3 freaking times

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is this game new, should i wait for more content?
Its always better to wait as much as possible for a good game experience. But Slooty Slots' updates can be relatively short in terms of gameplay, but very rich in terms of fap material...so depends what you are here for ;)...

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes