Mar 11, 2018
This game is okay, it's more or less a handful of decent animations, wrapped up in a common setting. There are a handful of "unlockables" you can earn by, after you perform a sexual action, that requires a "cleanup", after the shower scene wait until the cleaning bunny finishes, and a little light orb will shoot out of the door and you can "collect" it, these seem to be related to how many of the different actions you've completed once.

The unlockables are -
A "diet mix" that allows you to add (and change the color of) pubes, from hairless, blue or black
A "diet mix" that does the same as above, but with armpit hair.
A "diet mix" that enables or disables milk production
an "Acceleration" button, that speeds up animation/time
a key to open the door (proceed to the different bathroom scenes (shower/toilet) without having to make her messy or feed her first)
an "Illumination" Menu that lets you slightly change the color of the lighting for a different "moody" effect.

None of these unlockables have any seeming "effect", and are more QOL stuff.
There doesn't seem to be any penalty for railing her over and over again, or not letting her sleep, .etc so this isn't as digital-pet simulator as i had first initially hoped.

Anyways hopefully some of this was helpful to somebody.

Mar 11, 2018
im missing 2 unlockables, already got armpit and bush color, light and shoker key, how do i unlock the rest?
make sure you get the scene on the "Sofa", after you have her dildo herself, there's an option for "insert" and then you can fuck her on the couch, will probably give you the last two.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
As always, i see 'animated' i like.
They seriously censored the nips ? Bruh,
Thanks for the post.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
make sure you get the scene on the "Sofa", after you have her dildo herself, there's an option for "insert" and then you can fuck her on the couch, will probably give you the last two.
i was expecting the last one to be able to change the color of the girls hair, damm

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
i got hit by a trojan virus downloading this game apparently, gonna try downloading from a diff link to see if it's the game or the download site

edit: my anti virus thinks there's a trojan in the game

something about unity auto translators or smt

here's some deets

Directory: Doll Room.rar=>Doll Room\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\Translators\FullNET\ezTransXP.ExtProtocol.exe : Win32/Heur.Generic.HwMAHMcA

Scan Engine:
360 Cloud Scan Engine

someone check this for me plz

Last edited:
May 17, 2018
I scanned it with MalwareBytes and Win Defender and didn't get any hits. I think it's a false positive. I downloaded from Mediafire.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I liked for what the game is.
There is not much content, but for what there is its done with good quality and love.
I wish the game had more option tho, sexual or more wholesome stuff like head patting are always welcome.
Do similar games like these exists ?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes