richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
No idea how to play the game ,the scene is just unwatchable thanks to how dark the game is. I can only see a black figure doing something. If you want ss just check the other two peeps that posted on the third page.except i dont have the glitches

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
850mb game that basically is simple gallery with few options to add variety, good for ~20minutes tops.
Animations look nice and VA's voice is really soothing and that makes me sad, because there is so much potential wasted here.

Reactions: Por-noal

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
what the fuck
No idea how to play the game ,the scene is just unwatchable thanks to how dark the game is. I can only see a black figure doing something. If you want ss just check the other two peeps that posted on the third page.except i dont have the glitches
Those dark screenshots are not normal behavior, my bet is that you guys aren't using Japanese Locale?
Many games don't work properly unless you set your region to Japan, If that's the case try following this guide.

Drathar

Jul 23, 2017
One of the best games I've ever played, classy environment I love, straight into the action, no infinite farm or a wall of text. Everything the way I like it.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
so...do you ever get her to enjoy it? or is it always gonna look like rape? the only time it looks like she is middly enjoyinh it is when she masturbates, is off putting. Also is there unlockable scenes or anything?

Spawn361

Jun 6, 2021
Those dark screenshots are not normal behavior, my bet is that you guys aren't using Japanese Locale?
Many games don't work properly unless you set your region to Japan, If that's the case try following this guide.
I have the same problem as them (with no glitches) and I've always had my computer on japanese locale (double checked it as well just to be sure) please help.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I have the same problem as them (with no glitches) and I've always had my computer on japanese locale (double checked it as well just to be sure) please help.
Have you also installed the language pack? here is the official notification from dlsite
1638035340241.png

If that is the case, can you find any output_log.txt or error file inside the game? hard to to know what might be the problem without more info.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes