Oct 22, 2019
To be honest i didn't even play the game like it was intended
I just let her go to sleep and i feed her and leave the game in the background listening to the music checking up
on her sleeping from time to time Of course im not a heathen Lights off except for the fireplace

davidlic2770

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1512351

Overview:
This game is a game that sexually loves the main character Eleanor.
In addition to the polite animation,
you will surely be satisfied with the rich light source processing by the game engine Unity and the many H scenes
produced by voice actor Aoi Yuka in full voice.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-21
Release Date: 2021-11-21
Developer: Jyu-zing -
Censored: No (Patch)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patch:
Uncensored - MTL

View attachment 1513376 View attachment 1512379 View attachment 1512362 View attachment 1512322 View attachment 1512358 View attachment 1512359 View attachment 1512324 View attachment 1512392 View attachment 1512337
I dont know why, but for some reason, when i launch the game for the second time, the english text doesn't show up. I followed all the steps for the plug in, and it even worked the first time i launched. But then when i try to relaunch the game, the english stops showing up. Any suggestions?

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Did Anyone manage to solve the lighting issue?
The weird thing is that when I click on the different options, and during time it moves the camera, I get brief flashes of the room being properly illuminated.

ooshi

Jun 7, 2021
Besides agreeing with everybody else, the vibe and the music is spot on.

Where is all of this coming from like wow.

Does anybody know what the track title is? I can't seem to find it even on Japanese sites though I may just be horrible at searching for it. Doll Room -エレノア- 音楽(music) has no results because I'm guessing as a NSFW game, it goes through slightly different mediums.

Edit: Just ended up extracting the soundtrack directly from the assets. Title track is named Elenore as to be expected.

Last edited:

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is a neat game, kinda wish there was an option to strip her down to her underwear and have more options like thighsex or blowjob in the main room rather than on the toilet.

Reactions: hanhan

ranzky

Jan 24, 2021
Besides agreeing with everybody else, the vibe and the music is spot on.

Where is all of this coming from like wow.

Does anybody know what the track title is? I can't seem to find it even on Japanese sites though I may just be horrible at searching for it. Doll Room -エレノア- 音楽(music) has no results because I'm guessing as a NSFW game, it goes through slightly different mediums.

Edit: Just ended up extracting the soundtrack directly from the assets. Title track is named Elenore as to be expected.
how did you do it ?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes