wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Cloudflare will remove all .dll attched file.

Download Demosaic .
Paste DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in BepInEx\plugins.
Holy cow,a universal demosaic program?
Edit:Not work :(

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
whenever i try to download the uncensor patch i get a file named "stream.txt" when i open it it says that this content has been restricted by cloudflare

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I tried running this game about 4 times. The first 3 times the game crashed to desktop when I pressed begin on the main menu. But the fourth time might as well have given me a fucking heart attack. It fucking gave me a BSoD and shut my computer down. Everything's rebooted and in its proper place, but I sure as hell ain't gonna try playing this again.

Hermanerm

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone tell me why the music in this is so good. Hell I might keep this open in the background just to listen to it.

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody got a guide or a save file for this? I can't unlock the key and clothing options(the first two otion after journal).

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Anybody got a guide or a save file for this? I can't unlock the key and clothing options(the first two otion after journal).
Just keep using different moves on her. Eg let her sleep on the couch, then tit fuck. Or ask her to use dildo, then fuck her. When you end the scene, she will be in the bathroom. When you go back to the bedroom, the rabbit cleaner will be there. As soon as he's leaving, he's gonna drop something on his way out.

Reactions: willytime

memelord980

Sep 15, 2018
Those dark screenshots are not normal behavior, my bet is that you guys aren't using Japanese Locale?
Many games don't work properly unless you set your region to Japan, If that's the case try following this guide.
set everything as stated in that guide and still getting the Dark Mode Experience as per the folks you're replying to. any other suggestions?

Reactions: bruhda nuts
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes