2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Hey, if you wouldn't mind, could you share some of those other game creators/artists? Always hungry for more bimbo content
bimboannon/annonmalp does this (airhead academy pink world etc) it's all 2D and people use his art to make games (I dont think he makes the games himself he does art commission for them)

we can probably count monikersmith's bloodline and my new neighbors since most TF are pretty bimbo like (and add parasite dawn that takes after these as well)

all stuff from adn700

Reactions: Peri3481

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
It'll be left incomplete just like all the others so he can make another incomplete game
The others aren't incomplete. They're just completely disorganised. Anyway the last chapter of Doll World is out now and given the way he keeps promising to revert to 3D models but then ruining his own artwork with AI, despite his own Patreons urging him not to, I have a feeling he'll be off and moving on to something different. Which is quite a shame, because the concept had a lot going for it.

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
The others aren't incomplete. They're just completely disorganised. Anyway the last chapter of Doll World is out now and given the way he keeps promising to revert to 3D models but then ruining his own artwork with AI, despite his own Patreons urging him not to, I have a feeling he'll be off and moving on to something different. Which is quite a shame, because the concept had a lot going for it.
He literally has a route with the cop that he never finished or even bothered to remove from the game. It's incomplete.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Well, you know how he has been doing, mixing all that AI and putting on top of the renders. One time you can see how hovering over the models, you can see the render is "behind" it. Pledging for a 3 minute content to see he has donde nothing is not worthy, at all, ive pledged to patreons that gives you a lot of content for the same money.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes