2.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Ugh, I had hope that Slooty would reboot, or at least make something standalone with better direction than this.
What's the point of rushing together an ending for your previous game if your next game is going to be the exact same thing, story and all?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slooty has every chance to make a simple and satisfying game, but for some reason just can't pick a direction and commit to it. What a shame.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
not much of a story line but the art work is great. would like to see a deflation of the juggs maybe by 10 or 20% or when you upset them there booms shrink or something like that. Could add a comedy effect to the game. lol well I did enjoy it and look forward to the next version. thanks so much and good luck.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Compared to the other games where all the characters essentially look like these here, but with some thin pretense that they don't, you at least can't complain it's not honest about itself ...

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I love SlootySloots stuff, I knew Doll City wasn't actually the end.

Anybody else have trouble downloading this though? All of the links except for the pixeldrain one were dead.

Reactions: Aereon1104
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes