teresaslave

Nov 8, 2020
Definitely agreed with this.

That is very cold. That sounds like borderline graverobbing :( Despite it's bugs and delays, Dekarous has worked hard on making this update. What's more, is that Dekarous is going to be going without a month of Patreon income to take time to grieve his mom's passing.

Are you serious? Dekarous's mom passing away obviously take priority over releasing a p*rn game.

Dekarous (And Team Domina) if you are reading this, please don't take those comments to heart. This is a hard time and many of us feel your pain and are deeply sorry for your loss. Take as long as you need and even if you need a Koda-sized delay, many of us would understand and be ready to support again as soon as you are ready to return.
Definitely agreed with this.

That is very cold. That sounds like borderline graverobbing :( Despite it's bugs and delays, Dekarous has worked hard on making this update. What's more, is that Dekarous is going to be going without a month of Patreon income to take time to grieve his mom's passing.

Are you serious? Dekarous's mom passing away obviously take priority over releasing a p*rn game.

Dekarous (And Team Domina) if you are reading this, please don't take those comments to heart. This is a hard time and many of us feel your pain and are deeply sorry for your loss. Take as long as you need and even if you need a Koda-sized delay, many of us would understand and be ready to support again as soon as you are ready to return.
Bless. Feel really pity. Hope Dekarous can overcome the hard and painful time soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
To be on the current fun topic;
I am a BIG fan of the toilet content Dek has added, but I do agree with the need for more CBT representation.
In fact, there's a strange lack of being stomped on by high heels in this Femdom game.

We know for a fact that Deks fav Domina is Mary, so we can assume she has all of his favorite fetishes, which are all underrepresented. Dominas don't spit on you (except for the new Narcissa scene), don't lock you up in chastity, don't peg you with strapons, and his all-time favorite, don't have hardcore CBT scenes (though Mary's CBT isn't that hardcore, and Franz and one of the boring Twins do have more extreme examples). That's all Mary stuff. I'm not sure if that's because he wants only his waifu to have his fav fetishes, or he's not even consciously doing it. Fact is he added a toilet scene with her. He's obviously gotten a lot more into scat since he started the game, probably from having to do research on it from high demand. So get used to taking the brown pill.
Even as a fan though, this scares me a bit, because his usual pattern of every other Domina having a toilet scene did lead to a path of cringey repetitive dialogue for the fetish.

If he's patterning B***, as he tends to, then Raa will have a lot of piss play. Which is fun!
But again, I'm personally fine and content with the amount of toilet play in the game, and want more other fun fetishes to get the spotlight.

The fact that we haven't gotten a fashionista Domina who tramples us with her Louboutins is a crime.

Jun 20, 2021
To be on the current fun topic;
I am a BIG fan of the toilet content Dek has added, but I do agree with the need for more CBT representation.
In fact, there's a strange lack of being stomped on by high heels in this Femdom game.

We know for a fact that Deks fav Domina is Mary, so we can assume she has all of his favorite fetishes, which are all underrepresented. Dominas don't spit on you (except for the new Narcissa scene), don't lock you up in chastity, don't peg you with strapons, and his all-time favorite, don't have hardcore CBT scenes (though Mary's CBT isn't that hardcore, and Franz and one of the boring Twins do have more extreme examples). That's all Mary stuff. I'm not sure if that's because he wants only his waifu to have his fav fetishes, or he's not even consciously doing it. Fact is he added a toilet scene with her. He's obviously gotten a lot more into scat since he started the game, probably from having to do research on it from high demand. So get used to taking the brown pill.
Even as a fan though, this scares me a bit, because his usual pattern of every other Domina having a toilet scene did lead to a path of cringey repetitive dialogue for the fetish.

If he's patterning B***, as he tends to, then Raa will have a lot of piss play. Which is fun!
But again, I'm personally fine and content with the amount of toilet play in the game, and want more other fun fetishes to get the spotlight.

The fact that we haven't gotten a fashionista Domina who tramples us with her Louboutins is a crime.
I SECOND THE FASHIONISTA DOMINA IDEA.
She should have custom Louboutin boots and wear a lot of stuff from Alexander McQueen

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Al
Fine, if you want me to list what I like about Domina with that kind of immature attitude, alrighty then

1. I really like the Dominas' designs, they're very sexy and I see why people simp for the Dominas
2. I like that Rosita and Narcissa have physical representation. Not every girl has to have a cleanly shaved pussy, nor every girl has to be skinny. As someone who is chubby herself, I was really happy to see representation in Rosita
3. I like that the Dominas have unique personalities, as in, they're not all "Do as I say or else!" but each have their own way of saying it. Like Rosita being manipulative or Madeline being collected.
4. I also like how they have kinks related to their personalities, almost.
5. I also like that Domina tackles more taboo kinks like guro and scat. (Not that I'm into them ofc, just tackling them makes it more.. diverse?)
6. Design-wise, I'm happy that not every Domina has the cliche demon look with horns, wings and tail. I like that most of them don't as it makes them have a facade that they're weaker than they actually are.
7. I like how not all the realms look hellish.
8. I like the amount of classes you can choose from (I personally like Channeler and Arcanist)
9. The music! I love the OST that the Dominas have, especially Madeline's, Rosita's and Mary's.
10. Honestly, the fact this game has a compelling story was the reason why I continued playing. If it didn't, I would probably not be on this forum.

Also, friendly advice to you: Stop being such a gatekeeper. Anyone can play this game, kinky or vanilla.

Im not gatekeeping, in fact I dont give a rats arse if you play this game or not.. you aint that special. What I dont like is seeing someone who's vanilla coming to a femdom game thread to complain about femdom kinks and say that they shouldn't be in the game just cause you're not into them. You see how selfish that sounds? I was giving a blunt response to a blunt comment you've made. As said said on my previous comment(that was deleted, I wonder why), you cant go on a gay parade and not expect to see duded kissing.. that just aint real.. same as not wanting to have toilet content in some femdom games. There are people who like it, and no one gives a damn if you dont so keep it to yourself and this will stop being a problem

The one thing I was actually curious about is why you decided to click on the scat content instead of avoiding it if you dont like it. It makes zero sense and it is SUPER SELFISH to complain about something that is totally avoidable.

I could be wrong butt I think that there are tons of people who like it, unlike LoveHurts thinks... cause thats what the patreons pools have been showing...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Jun 20, 2021
Al

Im not gatekeeping, in fact I dont give a rats arse if you play this game or not.. you aint that special. What I dont like is seeing someone who's vanilla coming to a femdom game thread to complain about femdom kinks and say that they shouldn't be in the game just cause you're not into them. You see how selfish that sounds? I was giving a blunt response to a blunt comment you've made. As said said on my previous comment(that was deleted, I wonder why), you cant go on a gay parade and not expect to see duded kissing.. that just aint real.. same as not wanting to have toilet content in some femdom games. There are people who like it, and no one gives a damn if you dont so keep it to yourself and this will stop being a problem

The one thing I was actually curious about is why you decided to click on the scat content instead of avoiding it if you dont like it. It makes zero sense and it is SUPER SELFISH to complain about something that is totally avoidable.

I could be wrong butt I think that there are tons of people who like it, unlike LoveHurts thinks... cause thats what the patreons pools have been showing...
Tf? I never meant they shouldn't be in the game. I just wanted to give my opinion. :/
Not to be rude but did you understand, that a lot of it is being added, and I gave my opinion about it? To me you seem to be taking it the wrong way. No offense.
Opinions are like assholes: Everyone has one
Anyways, I'm done arguing.

• Red Heart
Jun 20, 2021
Ok sooo.. I decided to see how one of my OCs would work in the Domina universe out of curiosity.
I don't have a demon OC and I didn't feel like making a whole new OC since idk if I'll be in the fandom long, so what will be the point?
So, here's my girl Cinis, a fallen angel! She's the only OC I have that is considerably a demon.
In the Domina universe, her theme would be centered around ruin, decay, withering plants, ashes, smoke and pride.
She has a personality similar to Madeline, just more.. provocative? (It's 4 AM man, my brain ain't functioning well X'D)
Her kinks would be:
Chastity
Whip/Spanking
Somnophilia
Roleplay
VERY tight bondage
Knifeplay
Boot worshipping
Teasing
Waxplay

She doesn't have the most kinkiest of kinks, as she is a fallen angel. Even if she fell due to her Pride, she still has morality.

I dunno if the mods will delete this post (Because it being "Off-topic") so if you'd like to know more about her, just ask me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
Didn't dek said he would fix and post the new version by the end of this month? Well i know his circumstances but if he couldn't do it he Shouldn't have said he would

Oct 26, 2017
You already have the newest Domina version. All the information you need is in your folders, you don't need fact checking.

Remember to thank Mysterious Hero, Mysterious Anon and Shiki/ShakieChan for this as without them it wouldn't be on F95.

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
You already have the newest Domina version. All the information you need is in your folders, you don't need fact checking.

Remember to thank Mysterious Hero, Mysterious Anon and Shiki/ShakieChan for this as without them it wouldn't be on F95.
Wait did they post version that can go beyond mary?

Jul 26, 2020
They did, but 95% of us desperately asking 262177 to give us mary fresh save, instead he trolls us with some codes and 100% save which is pointless to me. I need a Mary save or explained in normal human terms how to enable mary. 3 days later im still locked and cant enter it, lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: ToiletLord

Oct 26, 2017
That is the final version ready since April. Welcome to reality. The revamp started three days before the "sudden news".
They did, but 95% of us desperately asking 262177 to give us mary fresh save, instead he trolls us with some codes and 100% save which is pointless to me. I need a Mary save or explained in normal human terms how to enable mary. 3 days later im still locked and cant enter it, lmao.
I provided you with a full save and even went through the trouble to unlock everything so you can get ALL the dialogue implemented since APRIL. It's not trolling. If you don't like the save, go support your favorite creator and see for yourself. Be glad and thankful that some of us even take the effort to do things for you.

At least not all of F95 is like this and some actually have open eyes, but they get their account wiped or permabanned from threads for speaking the truth.

I'd tell you more about "circumstances", but fuck it. Go see for yourself and see how much it has affected Dekarous.
Then ask yourself a few questions.

I'm not even going to point out what's already in your folders since you're clearly too blind to look at the truth, but it's right there, and you don't need to do code digging.

Release ready since August 2020.
CGs added in April.
Nothing done between April and July.
Revamp actually started three days before the "announcement".

I'm still being way too kind. Thanks for making me remove my mask, I'll put it back on.

Oct 26, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v7-0-2-dekarous.35295/post-6278230
Here's your save. If you're too dumb to enter an open door, that's not my problem. Yes, this is past Mary. You asked to be able to go past Mary. YOU ARE, and you even have access to all dialogue options.

I should have provided an actual trolling save where you are stuck with default options and can't progress.

At this point I really want to be permabanned from this thread. It has run its course. Between the childish infighting over kinks and OCs and trolls asking for things that have been posted but are too blind to see (I'm not referring to the kind and polite souls in here, thank goodness, but this thread isn't worth anyone's time), it's time for staff to take a stance.

I don't care if they come from somewhere else either just to contribute to the atmosphere.

Last edit: Thanks to Mysterious Hero (rip account) and Mysterious Anon for actually showing the truth. Thanks to another anon's work, the community will no longer need to rely on backers for this, so you won't have to sacrifice yourself and your wallets for the truth to be exposed (as most of F95 is either confused - understandable - or trying to make it sound like everything is made up - deeply sad).
Rosita said:
Fucking hell.
The instructions on how to go past Mary in a FRESH start save, which is NOT possible in a normal game without cheating, is above. Can't use save editors? Do exactly what has been mentioned in the posts and it will work. You're not supposed to be able to do it because it's all placeholders, but sure, you'll be going past Mary and get stuck everywhere.

https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v7-0-2-dekarous.35295/post-6277067
There, if you can't search. You're welcome.

I'm glad I did not share any bugfix that would also get me banned for doing the developer's work. You've been too kind, really, Toilet Lord, but it's good to see a good bunch of users were able to put it to good use anyway.

Not linking to a save editor URL because someone would flag the post as off-topic. It's the Domina thread, yeah.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
Here's your save. If you're too dumb to enter an open door, that's not my problem. Yes, this is past Mary. You asked to be able to go past Mary. YOU ARE, and you even have access to all dialogue options.

I should have provided an actual trolling save where you are stuck with default options and can't progress.

At this point I really want to be permabanned from this thread. It has run its course. Between the childish infighting over kinks and OCs and trolls asking for things that have been posted but are too blind to see (I'm not referring to the kind and polite souls in here, thank goodness, but this thread isn't worth anyone's time), it's time for staff to take a stance.

I don't care if they come from somewhere else either just to contribute to the atmosphere.

Last edit: Thanks to Mysterious Hero (rip account) and Mysterious Anon for actually showing the truth. Thanks to another anon's work, the community will no longer need to rely on backers for this, so you won't have to sacrifice yourself and your wallets for the truth to be exposed (as most of F95 is either confused - understandable - or trying to make it sound like everything is made up - deeply sad).

The instructions on how to go past Mary in a FRESH start save, which is NOT possible in a normal game without cheating, is above. Can't use save editors? Do exactly what has been mentioned in the posts and it will work. You're not supposed to be able to do it because it's all placeholders, but sure, you'll be going past Mary and get stuck everywhere.

I'm glad I did not share any bugfix that would also get me banned for doing the developer's work. You've been too kind, really, Toilet Lord, but it's good to see a good bunch of users were able to put it to good use anyway.

Not linking to a save editor URL because someone would flag the post as off-topic. It's the Domina thread, yeah.
Hey i appreciate your work here you are very active, dont get mad just chill alright, but mate your explanations are horrible and confusing, that's my only problem. Also don't take everything seriously, I used trolling as a joke, since you put some confusing codes which normal people simply do not understand. If you gonna make a scene about a word trolling please seek help.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019

don't listen that ungrateful idiots, they will just make you angry, you are literally our only hope here, i appreciate your work here. Anyway, i wanted to make saves before every domina (with all text options character), could u pls show me how to code that somehow? if you have time ofc, bcs i dont want to waste your precious time cos you already done a big work for me with madeline save :)

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes