Oct 26, 2017
The document for the android version is a .rar doesn't it need to be changed to a .apk?
Replying to a 2019 post won't allow Dekarous to save face.

Trying to catch up on an entire year of undone work is not easy - even for a RPG Maker game.
According to the discord server, it's still buggy as hell
Thanks, just as planned. Your sacrifice is appreciated but please don't feel like you have to support unless you absolutely want to. The community here appreciates it any case, so don't be afraid to tell us everything you can add.
mika maki someone saved as your slave? there is a way to share save
A shortfusing numbername bitch posted the saves for this somewhere earlier in the thread iirc. :sneaky:
(Insulting oneself is allowed, right F95? Though this is just overreacting at a dev falling this low, really.)

Edit: Gr-rrrrammar.

Let's place bets on what 7.5.0.0.1 is (or was, as the timestamps will likely show it was ready before the announcement).

Edit again: Yes Dekarous, you can actually hide your fuckups by changing timestamps - though there's still an easy way to tell, less people will get suspicious. But the majority doesn't care either way, so no worries, they'll still pay you.

"Fixed personality fuckups! Thanks to puppies for pointing it out!" you're welcome Desastrous, but we are zoners, not puppies or bitch boys - call this bitch a boy again...
"Easy and Normal actually do something now!" as in the switches work but do nothing
"Masochist mode implemented: you can now enter Mary's throne without getting a shill message!" and she will still break but this is a feature
"Dominas no longer will send you in a tree. This was a really hard fix!" literally a single change in coordinates

Surprise us with more CGs. If you can. We already have everything we need.

Yes, that's a royal we for special occasions. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Nakata_Rin

Mar 13, 2021
Thanks, just as planned. Your sacrifice is appreciated but please don't feel like you have to support unless you absolutely want to. The community here appreciates it any case, so don't be afraid to tell us everything you can add.
UI (when you got followers) is broken, soul shards "recharge" is broken, someone couldn't pass Narcissa's realm (the door to Mary was still closed like in pre-7.5 for some reason)

Reactions: TheNumber7

Oct 26, 2017
UI (when you got followers) is broken, soul shards "recharge" is broken, someone couldn't pass Narcissa's realm (the door to Mary was still closed like in pre-7.5 for some reason)
ROFL. So he literally fixed nothing or added more bugs. Priceless, thanks for sharing.

Can't even move a simple event on a RPG Maker map. Holy shit.
The funniest part is people will still pay for the shitshow, not for the game.

Why try to contribute so hard in such a difficult time for you, Dekarous? Shouldn't you be mourning? I know everything will be fine and all, but... You're really adding even more stress for yourself here, going out of your way by telling backers not to pledge when everyone knows Domina is your one and only project and your only source of income. :(
Dekarous said:
but my stress gouge
Your "gouge" doesn't even work anyway. The way you check it, wew lad. And yes, now this is condescending.

Last edited:

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
ROFL. So he literally fixed nothing or added more bugs. Priceless, thanks for sharing.

Can't even move a simple event on a RPG Maker map. Holy shit.
The funniest part is people will still pay for the shitshow, not for the game.

Why try to contribute so hard in such a difficult time for you, Dekarous? Shouldn't you be mourning? I know everything will be fine and all, but... You're really adding even more stress for yourself here, going out of your way by telling backers not to pledge when everyone knows Domina is your one and only project and your only source of income. :(Your "gouge" doesn't even work anyway. The way you check it, wew lad. And yes, now this is condescending.
Actually 2 days ago i was learning how to use rpg maker mv and i learned how to make events. It's so ez how can anyone fk that up so badly idgi

Oct 26, 2017
Actually 2 days ago i was learning how to use rpg maker mv and i learned how to make events. It's so ez how can anyone fk that up so badly idgi
Indeed. There's a reason the engine literally is sold as "child's play" (kind of an exaggeration but it holds you by the hand so much that yes, it went from simple instruction button clicking galore to borrowing prebuilt stuff, adding it and that's it - except you're also supposed to test it and make sure it works)

Hopefully many people in the Domina thread will be encouraged to become curious about RPG Maker MV/MZ as well as VX Ace, VX, XP, RM2003, RM2k, RM95 and Dante98, then try and see for themselves, if they feel like it. The older engines in particular were a bit more subtle but also extremely lightweight.

Oct 26, 2017
How can I see Mary toilet scene? I can only see 3 options at torture chamber. Do I have to set any relationship or something? Or where is it?
You can't, it's not implemented.

Here's a way to check easily if file X is implemented (it will not tell you if the scene actually works).
- Run text editor of choice
- Grab the filename you're looking for from or another mirror (don't include the extension)
- In your situation, MaryS1* is enough.
- Using Notepad++ here for laziness, Find in files, Search all, Filter: *.json (you can include *.js if you're paranoid and think Dekarous still is this cool)
- Point it to /www/data/ (if you're going to include javascript plugins, point it to /www/, it's filtering anyway)
- Search "MaryS1" (0 hits in 0 files)
- 'nuff said. Not implemented at all, not even as a placeholder.

What to do if you get a hit but you're not sure you can trigger it: check the code it returns, and if unsure, copy and paste the JSON result here.

The community can point out whether you can trigger it naturally, or what you need to do to access it (via save editing, like the Masochist trigger for Dek's shameless shilling of an April demo that's a derivative of an August 2020 version).

As for fixing it... *clears throat* That's not our job. Ask your guru.

edit: On the offchance the uploader somehow changed the filenames (they pretty much look like the ones that are in the game folder to me) and you (rightfully) don't trust them, you can check your own /img/ folder, as the encrypted files also retain the original filename.

Last edited:

hello-person

May 12, 2021
You're gonna want to stay away from the current version of 7.5, everyone. You are currently unable to regain your 3 soul shards once you lose them all. You go through the new graveyard sequence as expected, but when you get back to the Cerulean Fields, you stay at 0 soul shards, and walking back into your current Domina's realm immediately sends you back to the graveyard. Endless loop, needs a patch.

I'm normally a Dekarous apologist, and I know he's been going through some stuff recently, but releasing 7.5 with such a glaring bug after playtesting is just...baffling. I don't understand it.

If you have access to a save editor in the meantime, you can edit how many soul shards you have so that this doesn't happen, but still...

Oct 26, 2017
hello-person Many thanks for the intel, not exactly surprising.

The truth is Dek didn't even playtest at all really, and no wonder it's bugged as hell since it's not been touched since April.

If he did playtest, then he's not only dumb at using a game engine made for kids, he's also dumb at playtesting a Lego Land he mostly borrowed from others without even crediting them and made it look original (at least he didn't steal the art, he commissioned it). Deeply regrettable.

I used to be a Dekarous apologist as well, and I can say I'm more than just disappointed by the shit he pulled here.

The only respect I have left for Team Dekarous is for ShakieChan - and for Schrodinger'sCat.

RossoX I agree wholeheartedly. :(
Being used by your beloved son as a scapegoat truly is despicable to say the least.

Oct 26, 2017
how do you get enslave by madeline on 7.5?
Go insane and make sure you're on the right map.
ok just so i dont have to play through it again, did deka add any new scenes after mary?
Obviously not. You're not even supposed to get past Mary unless you want the extra shilling effect for the "new Domina".

Remember, this is rushed shit from April that was worked on three days before a certain thing happened and left untouched all that time. Check your data folder to see what was worked on - and if you're extra curious, open the modified files or check the differences with 7.0.2 (most text editors with basic code support have a built-in compare). Dekarous (rightfully) assumed most people would be too lazy to check and just pay to support their master because why bother?

And discord clowns: be glad you even get saves, fuckheads. Just because you are a puppy doesn't mean you're special. You're playing a game even a 10-year-old knows how to playtest and fix because RPG Maker is dead easy. The only original thing here are the CG and that's not even Dek's, that Shiki's. He paid for it, sure. Big deal. He's going to claim the plugins from Yanfly and friends are original because he paid for them too - though I don't even think he did.

Yes, I'm arrogant and pissed at how easily you can manipulate people when brainwashing is supposed to be a skill.
Brains are so dead you need zero effort those days. Add laziness on top and you get this.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes