ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
Go insane and make sure you're on the right map.
Obviously not. You're not even supposed to get past Mary unless you want the extra shilling effect for the "new Domina".

Remember, this is rushed shit from April that was worked on three days before a certain thing happened and left untouched all that time. Check your data folder to see what was worked on - and if you're extra curious, open the modified files or check the differences with 7.0.2 (most text editors with basic code support have a built-in compare). Dekarous (rightfully) assumed most people would be too lazy to check and just pay to support their master because why bother?

And discord clowns: be glad you even get saves, fuckheads. Just because you are a puppy doesn't mean you're special. You're playing a game even a 10-year-old knows how to playtest and fix because RPG Maker is dead easy. The only original thing here are the CG and that's not even Dek's, that Shiki's. He paid for it, sure. Big deal. He's going to claim the plugins from Yanfly and friends are original because he paid for them too - though I don't even think he did.

Yes, I'm arrogant and pissed at how easily you can manipulate people when brainwashing is supposed to be a skill.
Brains are so dead you need zero effort those days. Add laziness on top and you get this.
While I am all for putting RPG maker "devs" in their place, Deks writing is good. That's the only credit I can give him. Though even that gets really, PAINFULLY repetitive. Like, almost all of the scat scenes read the same, except for the best one, Narcissa's, and the worst one, the Twins.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Oct 26, 2017
While I am all for putting RPG maker "devs" in their place, Deks writing is good. That's the only credit I can give him. Though even that gets really, PAINFULLY repetitive. Like, almost all of the scat scenes read the same, except for the best one, Narcissa's, and the worst one, the Twins.
I forgot the writing, yes. I'll give you that, Mysterious Hero. :)
Nothing really prevents us from writing smut, though. We have better grammar, imagination, just not motivation. And time.

But we have standards, so we won't grow a groupie club to extort them and build a Notre-Dame de Paris made of McKinleys.

Everything else sucks, and what he did still cannot be forgiven. I'm helping Teary in the meantime, and if you have a problem with this, Desastrous, I fart in your general direction (and make sure you won't enjoy it).

Burying one's closest relative to justify not touching code is something that didn't even happen on Tower of Shambles.
How low did I need to fall to defend that criminal crap.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I think we need to tone down the hostility here. If you don't like the game don't play it. It's a hot well-designed game... That's ridiculously broken right now and very frustrating. But don't act like anyone could make better. If they could they'd be doing so and making tons of money.

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
I think we need to tone down the hostility here. If you don't like the game don't play it. It's a hot well-designed game... That's ridiculously broken right now and very frustrating. But don't act like anyone could make better. If they could they'd be doing so and making tons of money.
Just about anyone could make this particular game better. At least most of the bugs (I say most because a few of them in particular can get confusing to fix) found in the latest update can easily be fixed and many of them were painfully obvious and didn't even need bug testing to discover. My point here is that just about anyone can actually make it better. The reason why people don't just make a better game is because the difficulty in making a game like this isn't just bug fixing. There's plenty of other things like story in addition to the time investment and actually "coding" the game.
Edit: Not saying that we shouldn't tone down the hostility, just explaining that the hostility does have a pretty good basis.

Reactions: norpbuh

Revolver1

May 21, 2018
Okay that's enough out of all of you already. If you don't like the way Dekarous made this recent update, just give constructive criticism and he can work on it. If there are bugs/issues in the game, he can simply work on it by the next update, just respectfully say so, and that will be that. All of you have your own opinions, and I respect that, but personal attacks against him are uncalled for.

He most likely told everyone about his personal issues out of respect and his sense of obligation towards his patrons, he didn't even have to go into detail about his personal life.

IT'S JUST A GAME. Relax, keyboard warriors.

If you don't like his performance or anything thus far, just stop paying and find something better and more productive to do with your lives. Period.

Stop your whining and inappropriate comments against someone, who isn't even responding back to you on this board, when I'm more than certain that a majority of you wouldn't have the balls to say to his face or if you weren't anonymous behind the screen.

Like I said, if you have a problem with what he's done with the game thus far, just offer constructive criticism and be on your way. If you paid and didn't like it, that's your fault for choosing to invest in a game that isn't yet complete during the pandemic when things simply can go wrong.

Dekarous most likely did not compel you to patron him, you acted as patrons of your own volition; to reiterate, stop acting so entitled and be mature young men.

P.S. I have no interest whatsoever to argue with any keyboard warriors and/or immature individuals who lack any sense of respect. Any personal attacks against me in anyway or form will be completely ignored. Enjoy your day.

Oct 26, 2017
F95 also acts on its own volition by providing saves and bugfixes to the brave Discord Champions and generous puppies.

To get back on topic, if there's a specific save you want (or bugfix), just say so, and the community will do its best.
Dekarous is offtopic, Domina is what's important.

edit: Changed "we" to "the community". Taking things out of context is a recurring thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anime slave
Jun 20, 2021
Okay that's enough out of all of you already. If you don't like the way Dekarous made this recent update, just give constructive criticism and he can work on it. If there are bugs/issues in the game, he can simply work on it by the next update, just respectfully say so, and that will be that. All of you have your own opinions, and I respect that, but personal attacks against him are uncalled for.

He most likely told everyone about his personal issues out of respect and his sense of obligation towards his patrons, he didn't even have to go into detail about his personal life.

IT'S JUST A GAME. Relax, keyboard warriors.

If you don't like his performance or anything thus far, just stop paying and find something better and more productive to do with your lives. Period.

Stop your whining and inappropriate comments against someone, who isn't even responding back to you on this board, when I'm more than certain that a majority of you wouldn't have the balls to say to his face or if you weren't anonymous behind the screen.

Like I said, if you have a problem with what he's done with the game thus far, just offer constructive criticism and be on your way. If you paid and didn't like it, that's your fault for choosing to invest in a game that isn't yet complete during the pandemic when things simply can go wrong.

Dekarous most likely did not compel you to patron him, you acted as patrons of your own volition; to reiterate, stop acting so entitled and be mature young men.

P.S. I have no interest whatsoever to argue with any keyboard warriors and/or immature individuals who lack any sense of respect. Any personal attacks against me in anyway or form will be completely ignored. Enjoy your day.
Thank you for saying this. <3

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
I forgot the writing, yes. I'll give you that, Mysterious Hero. :)
Nothing really prevents us from writing smut, though. We have better grammar, imagination, just not motivation. And time.

But we have standards, so we won't grow a groupie club to extort them and build a Notre-Dame de Paris made of McKinleys.

Everything else sucks, and what he did still cannot be forgiven. I'm helping Teary in the meantime, and if you have a problem with this, Desastrous, I fart in your general direction (and make sure you won't enjoy it).

Burying one's closest relative to justify not touching code is something that didn't even happen on Tower of Shambles.
How low did I need to fall to defend that criminal crap.
Damn, don't want to come off as a simp but I love your energy and what you do for the femdom vidya community, if you're ever making one yourself, I wanna be on your team.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
From Dekarous on Patreon:

"7.5 Soul Shard Issue...

...is being dealt with ASAP. I'm uploading a new version tonight.
Additionally, if you were pledged in July but not in August and you can't access the new version, please private message me and I will send you the new link. Everyone who has already messaged me will be responded to with the new link tonight as well."

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From Dekarous on Patreon:

"7.5 Soul Shard Issue...

...is being dealt with ASAP. I'm uploading a new version tonight.
Additionally, if you were pledged in July but not in August and you can't access the new version, please private message me and I will send you the new link. Everyone who has already messaged me will be responded to with the new link tonight as well."
I am glad to hear the good news.

I know this latest overhaul took forever and it's demo is very buggy but some of these comments are going way too far against Dekarous. For one, several people on this thread aren't even paying for the update and for another, poor Dekarous just had his mom pass away in addition to all of this.

Honestly, with this level of ingrattitude, maybe the epic hero should keep the latest version to themselves until this thread can learn to be less entitled.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
All new content is softlocked behind bugs, you can't even access enslavement, and even if you just play to win, you can't go past Mary. In other words, GG Dekarous! Allegedly, he is about to release a fix for at least one of the main issues related to how soul shards work now, but until then just don't bother.

Jun 20, 2021
I am glad to hear the good news.

I know this latest overhaul took forever and it's demo is very buggy but some of these comments are going way too far against Dekarous. For one, several people on this thread aren't even paying for the update and for another, poor Dekarous just had his mom pass away in addition to all of this.

Honestly, with this level of ingrattitude, maybe the epic hero should keep the latest version to themselves until this thread can learn to be less entitled.
Couldn't've been said any better man

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Anyone have a specific save to right after Francizka is beaten(7.02)? Where you can choose to be her slave or not?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes