Dec 6, 2018
Whether Dek's mom died or not has nothing to do with any of his work. If he decided to take a month off, he could say so or even do so because of this event. The main issue has nothing to do with that, it is that he lied to his patreons on multiple occasions. I personally do not believe anything he says, as I have no reason to believe him. My other issue is that he decided to not only tell his patreons lies but also to take off a month when it is his obligation to his patreons to uphold his promises. In a real job (not that this is not real, which furthers the point), even if a relative died you would not be allowed to just disappear when something like this is close to release. I have never heard of someone who has their own job and even the leader of that said job to give up a month just to grieve. If my relatives died I would be sad, but I wouldn't be able to just say "I must drop everything, do nothing, and not go to my job" no matter who they are.
I am not a patreon to him, but I was planning to be one. I had few people that I even considered becoming a patreon for, but I cannot support someone that lies to his patreons. There are many patreons that only show their disatisfaction with him in private, as why would you mention it openly that the creator lies. People have gone through the code of the game and proven that it was edited and not worked on until last minute. Saying that the game was finished and coded a long time ago was a complete lie, as not a single thing was working properly even if you don't look at the code. I have heard mentions that the code itself is just taken from other people, which, if not majorly edited or typed out by themselves to fit the game, can be shameful and even something that could lead to legal trouble (not likely but possible). People with very little code experience can create something that works better than this, which makes you wonder if he ever even edited his code in the first place. Finally, the last thing I wish to say.
This community might be a pirate one, but its also one that can lead to massive support for creators. Saying things like "You shouldn't share this" or "You shouldn't share that" has no real reason being here. If someone wants to support a creator and support this community, its their choice. Its also not a good idea to pester those who do support the creator but don't share here. Saying things like "Please update" or other comments like that aren't an issue, but targeting specific individuals or people is wrong. Please respect the decisions of those who do support the dev. I have no issues with those who support the dev even if they aren't paying the dev, but there are a lot of people here who don't seem to respect anyone but those that believe what they do. I respect even those who still say Dek is innocent or say that that his mom may have really died, but I cannot agree with the idea of not believeing physical evidence and not following the number one rule of the internet that the world has forgoten: Don't believe everything you hear on the internet. It is safer to doubt the words of someone with evidence of lies, than to blindly believe the boy who cried wolf without knowing if its really true.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Stress is based on dialogue, MC's personality vs choice (your personality defines the options you can select), battle losses (will increase stress by 10) and shard offerings (will decrease stress by 25).

Stress as far as insanity goes is only checked for Katrina and Madeline on their main respective maps, Katrina's Keep and Madeline's Fortress. No extra dialogue options are implemented for other Dominas as far as I can tell from the code.

Stress is reset to zero when breaking a seal. A placeholder, just like Raa.

This means if you have 100+ stress on any other map, it will not trigger the insanity check. It will immediately trigger for the corresponding one the instant you go back there.
You seem to really know a lot about the game and was wondering if you knew how to get past Mary's door? I saw it's not possible atm and was slightly confused still after reading through the many pages... I just wanted to see Franziska's gas mask scenes/bad ending (if it is in this version) but can't get to her xd Thanks for your help!

Dec 6, 2018
You seem to really know a lot about the game and was wondering if you knew how to get past Mary's door? I saw it's not possible atm and was slightly confused still after reading through the many pages... I just wanted to see Franziska's gas mask scenes/bad ending (if it is in this version) but can't get to her xd Thanks for your help!
Not sure which version you are using, but yesterday there was a bugfix version released that should fix the issue. I do not know if that scene is in it though since I have yet to play it. It should allow you to get past Mary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 26, 2017
Welp I just completed the 7.5.1 aaaand... Did it really took the whole fricking half-year for such a little progress? I mean, the "personality" implomentation thing wasn't did for like a quarter of the game, the system itself is boring as hell, I mean, you just got a few different (not really) respondes and a completly useless stress system, still a lot of bugs and text issues in the game and it still took a half-year? Why?
Because it takes people more than two years to come to their senses as of 2021 and still pay to showboat (if they pay to leak, then they're heroes instead, as a kid coding a RPG Maker game backwards doesn't deserve all that fanboy money).

I apologize to people who didn't notice the spoiler was a mega link, by the way, but I thought you were familiar to this format.

543718, 3994216 (3940021): I am not worthy of your praise, but appreciated. I wouldn't have the motivation (or the skills) to make a proper game from start to finish, and I certainly wouldn't charge anyone anything. Not out of kindness or generosity, but out of fairness if it is going to be a hobby project. I'm biased on loathing money, but I just don't accept the paypig mindset, especially when there are literal rankings for who pays the most. Someday people will learn money doesn't buy everything, and my only hope is that day comes before I get my last wish finally granted.

They who have not experienced true hardships and suffering to carving one's own path in life do not deserve the privilege of a healthy, happy and carefree life. As such, this means I have greatly sinned, and I shall repent for whatever sin I have committed.

Stay healthy, you good souls out there. You're the community's only bastion of hope. Do not let them change you, and keep being awesome by providing guides, leaks, honest citizens their deserved privilege of believing in them no matter what happens, and dishonest individuals their deserved fate of being forever tainted in shame even in the netherworld.

This has nothing to do with delays or even sloppy click-and-play game engine use, please open your eyes. If you think it takes 40 years of game development to learn what a roadmap, playtesting and debugging is, you have a too high opinion of us who tell you this or make you believe this. This is the first thing a kid learns when they touch RPG Maker: if you don't playtest, shit breaks.

Condescending attitude, yes, but that mindset just sucks. Spend your money the way you see fit, but don't complain if it comes back to bite you.

Here, let me give a paradox here. Dekarous owes you nothing, whether you paid him. Patreon cannot just kick him if he doesn't respect his "moral obligations" unless there's enough backlash for it to go out of control - that is, since there are enough backers who will stand with Dekarous, Patreon has zero reasons to worry and can safely ignore the T&S reports. If he's kicked out of Patreon, he'll move to SubscribeStar, or Gumroad, or anything else really.

Someone who has lost a relative doesn't casually spend time on the Internet and joke about it unless they're completely immune to trauma, even if they hated them to the guts. Call this borderline psychotic if you have to, but if truth is borderline psychotic, then so be it.

Because people will be tempted to flag this post (as usual, this does nothing but waste staff's time since it's automatically archived and never removed anyway), I'll add that Dekarous will face the reverse Rosita sadistic dialogue line.

(With stress being "coded" backwards, actually, this will properly stress him.)

You've made the same mistake as your predecessors, Dekarous, but people encourage you to do it, so it must be right.

Also, if someone feels updating the OP with the update, I can provide a 7.0.2->7.5.1 attachment in another post since this one will be removed along with the attachment (as you all know from the rules, attachments aren't stored on F95 and are deleted immediately).

You already have the saves, but I can attach them again if you can't find them in the thread. Reminder that they all allow you to bypass the bugs Dekarous added on top (and I didn't change anything in the project - that's not even sarcasm, that's the truth).

Nov 9, 2020
Omg shut tfu lovehurts... if you dont wanna play dont play but stop being such a party pooper.. in fact why dont you just leave the party instead hun? No one likes a party pooper

Asking people not to upload the update... damn emo

Also, do us all a favour and get help cus you clear have some shit going on with your noggin.

"Sad best girl noises" like wtfff?
Fully agreed

Oct 26, 2017
why there are no full walkthrough for idiots like me?
:(
Top-right corner > Search > "walkthrough", "guide" etc. > Make sure "This thread" is checked. Open another tab for it to be more convenient, the in-thread search UI isn't super intuitive.

Or, if you need a specific walkthrough, please just ask how detailed you want it to be - battles or loot? If it's just dialogue, some of us can post fresh saves with full access (so you can access any Domina, but without any progress with them so you still get all dialogue) and there you go.
if someone can update the OP of this thread I will be very grateful.
Just mention the uploader and refer to one of the posts with the mega link or id+decryption key, it should ping a moderator as well. The actual content as Thatoneguyyyyyyy said is the same exact content as 7.5 but with some five second fixes and additional bugs, so you may as well grab 7.5 early release (please credit Toilet Lord and Mysterious Anon for the link).

If you need fresh, unbugged saves, again, just ask. Not doing Dek's job though, he's supposed to be an adult. He can always ask kids around for how to use RPG Maker and properly position and playtest events on a map.

Reactions: Geokox

philipss

Sep 17, 2019
what is the point of the secondary questline with madeline does it unlock some new scenes ? if it does can someone pls explain me how ?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Or, if you need a specific walkthrough, please just ask how detailed you want it to be - battles or loot? If it's just dialogue, some of us can post fresh saves with full access (so you can access any Domina, but without any progress with them so you still get all dialogue) and there you go.Just mention the uploader and refer to one of the posts with the mega link or id+decryption key, it should ping a moderator as well. The actual content as Thatoneguyyyyyyy said is the same exact content as 7.5 but with some five second fixes and additional bugs, so you may as well grab 7.5 early release (please credit Toilet Lord and Mysterious Anon for the link).

If you need fresh, unbugged saves, again, just ask. Not doing Dek's job though, he's supposed to be an adult. He can always ask kids around for how to use RPG Maker and properly position and playtest events on a map.
Can I get one right at the very beginning (before meeting any domina)?

Reactions: anomaly139
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes