MrUnknown180

May 17, 2020
Anyone have a specific save to right after Francizka is beaten(7.02)? Where you can choose to be her slave or not?
If I recall correctly, you can't be Franziska's slave. You can return anytime you want after you beat her if you want to access scenes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Eli _uwu Thank you for your comment :)

can a hero please post 7.5.1
Given how this thread has been acting, the "Epic hero" would be better off kicking up their feet, relaxing and taking it easy instead.

As this thread, Llavanya would be very disappointed in us if she saw how we have been behaving lately *Sad Best Girl noises*

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Eli _uwu Thank you for your comment :)

Given how this thread has been acting, the "Epic hero" would be better off kicking up their feet, relaxing and taking it easy instead.

As this thread, Llavanya would be very disappointed in us if she saw how we have been behaving lately *Sad Best Girl noises*

Omg shut tfu lovehurts... if you dont wanna play dont play but stop being such a party pooper.. in fact why dont you just leave the party instead hun? No one likes a party pooper

Asking people not to upload the update... damn emo

Also, do us all a favour and get help cus you clear have some shit going on with your noggin.

"Sad best girl noises" like wtfff?

Last edited:

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
I think I should remind ppl here that this drama is purely the Dev's fault.
RPGMaker is not the best engine in the world but it doesn't try to be such either.
Its focus is turn-based 2D RPGs, which is EXACTLY the kind of game Domina is and RMK not only is perfect for the job but also super easy to learn to use, I honestly dont understand how he managed to fuck-up that badly but the engine itself definetively ISN'T the issue here

Aug 3, 2020
Man, I was having so much fun and I had a total boner killer after mary's did that to Lavanya.
I'm a big fan of femdom but I can't stand watching a female getting hurt, specially an angel like Lavanya.
No more submissive options from there on, just focused on rescuing her.
And now I can't scrath that itch because the development isn't complete D:

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
how to i get Rosita giantess?
if its when i give her soul shards then i think that is little bugged for me (i play on easy mod jtk), cos when i use that option she takes all 3,
and there is a one more bug too, if i hit 100 stress on Rosita and dominas after her (didn't checked with first 4), i enter in loop with mind breaking scene and cant do anything

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shakey2
Jun 20, 2021
Man, I was having so much fun and I had a total boner killer after mary's did that to Lavanya.
I'm a big fan of femdom but I can't stand watching a female getting hurt, specially an angel like Lavanya.
Yes! Agreed!
We need to make the Llavanya Protection Squad : D

ForGames20

Nov 22, 2019
anybody have 7.5.1? plz send me the link
Kemono.party type Dekarous in the "Name" search engine. (Will delete this message if asked/demanded)

Does anyone know how to get enslaved by Rosita, but still get to go thru game? Katrina gives you this choice if you have one to two specific traits. I'm hopeful that Mama Rosita does as well. (Maybe in a future update if she does not have this choice.)

Dolat

Aug 18, 2018
thank you i found it
Kemono.party type Dekarous in the "Name" search engine. (Will delete this message if asked/demanded)

Does anyone know how to get enslaved by Rosita, but still get to go thru game? Katrina gives you this choice if you have one to two specific traits. I'm hopeful that Mama Rosita does as well. (Maybe in a future update if she does not have this choice.)

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Nakata_Rin

Mar 13, 2021
Welp I just completed the 7.5.1 aaaand... Did it really took the whole fricking half-year for such a little progress? I mean, the "personality" implomentation thing wasn't did for like a quarter of the game, the system itself is boring as hell, I mean, you just got a few different (not really) respondes and a completly useless stress system, still a lot of bugs and text issues in the game and it still took a half-year? Why?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Omg shut tfu lovehurts... if you dont wanna play dont play but stop being such a party pooper.. in fact why dont you just leave the party instead hun? No one likes a party pooper

Asking people not to upload the update... damn emo

Also, do us all a favour and get help cus you clear have some shit going on with your noggin.

"Sad best girl noises" like wtfff?
You might want to work on your typos there buddy.

Also, you don't see anything entitled about how this thread has been acting. I mean, nobody is entitled to a free copy of Domina, let alone right after Dekarous's mom passed away from Covid. Acting this way is downright ghoulish. We should ALL let the dev have some peach and maybe, just maybe, not undermine his business model by encouraging early leaks the day of their release.

Agreed. It was such a sudden shift in tone going from of of the most tragic scenes in a videogame to being tempted to sub to Next Domina. I couldn't imagine going through all that with Best Girl only to be enslaved to literally the next girl to come along.

Yes! Agreed!
We need to make the Llavanya Protection Squad : D
Agreed! We must protecc Best Girl from Worst Girl's torments!

• Angry
Reactions: Fyo and SnakeSnek

hello-person

May 12, 2021
I think a question like this was asked a long time ago, and Dekarous said that Katrina is the only domina with that special feature. It'll be a sort of bonus for people who make it through the whole game without submitting to any other domina besides her. That wouldn't exactly work for dominas after the first one, seeing as you've had ample opportunity to submit to the ones previous before meeting them.

I can't blame you though Rosita is best girl

Reactions: ForGames20

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
You might want to work on your typos there buddy.

Also, you don't see anything entitled about how this thread has been acting. I mean, nobody is entitled to a free copy of Domina, let alone right after Dekarous's mom passed away from Covid. Acting this way is downright ghoulish. We should ALL let the dev have some peach and maybe, just maybe, not undermine his business model by encouraging early leaks the day of their release.
"let the dev have some peach" and talking about my typos... what a clown

dude are you even aware that you are on a pirate forum asking people not to leak the update, how stupid is that??? just duck off you autistic dweeb, no one here seems to like you anyway... you are not the champion you wish to be so why dont you just give us some PEACH for a change?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"let the dev have some peach" and talking about my typos... what a clown

dude are you even aware that you are on a pirate forum asking people not to leak the update, how stupid is that??? just duck off you autistic dweeb, no one here seems to like you anyway... you are not the champion you wish to be so why dont you just give us some PEACH for a change?
There is a difference between being a pirate and being a vulture. How about being patient and respectful while waiting to download a game for FREE?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes