Oct 26, 2017
anyone got save after fransizca's dumbass doormaze? stuck forever
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1367912_file1.zip
How do you piss her off, might I ask?
By hacking. This is why I either deflect or ignore anyone directly praising Dekarous and instead credit content to the one who actually made it.

Tch, not in time for a stealth edit, whatever. Here you go.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1367914_file1.zip

Since stealth failed, might as well quickly explain. This doesn't change anything in the game files, you're still running Dek's broken (and hilariously rushed) project "update and megafix" that you can instantly fix yourself.
- Lets you access all dialogue
- Unfucks personality for saves
- Unfucks Mary for saves
- Just enter any door and progress as you would, you already have Surrender but no progress with any Domina to let you do their respective storylines

If I missed something just let me know. Many of us are always happy to help as long as they don't constantly see the dev being praised for doing absolutely nothing but add dialogue and rushed attempts at RPG Maker event debugging 101.

Edit: Save reposted.

Note: Won't do or fix anything that involves "code". People who don't try and learn how to fish shouldn't be given free fish.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Oct 26, 2017
so is the madelyn romance route basically just that 1 scene where she kisses you after you accept to be her servant?
Yes, basically, that's it. Some extra lovey-dovey fluff for the romantic ones.

(All enslavement routes just are glorified generic calls of a picture right before the actual enslavement process.)

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
By hacking. This is why I either deflect or ignore anyone directly praising Dekarous and instead credit content to the one who actually made it.
Actually, by talking with her trying to piss her off, you can get the bad ending lol

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for going through the trouble <3
This reminded me why I liked Deka, dude's got a stomach, and he's got taste. Damn.
No problem! That was the least I could do since you went through all that sacrifice.
Actually, by talking with her trying to piss her off, you can get the bad ending lol
Ah, my bad. Credit where credit is due if he did fix that part, heh, sorry and thanks for pointing it out.
Is Rosita's GTS scene bugged out?
No, it's flat out not implemented (made sure of this one).
The pictures aren't in the game at all (no dialogue placeholder either afaik).

dandragon

Jan 30, 2018
Guys, can you explain to me how you restore your soul shards? I remember to do it with lake near reaper long time ago, but it doesnt seem to work now.

Iamandy472

Aug 9, 2021
No, it's flat out not implemented (made sure of this one).
The pictures aren't in the game at all (no dialogue placeholder either afaik).
Is it the same for the scenes with Mika and Maki, or are those implemented? Because I can’t seem to find those.

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone pls upload saves file before the update? all the files here doesnt work for me :( i think i need the whole folder please

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone pls upload saves file before the update? all the files here doesnt work for me :( i think i need the whole folder please
The update is broken, not the saves. Try reverting to 7.5 as suggested by some people telling others *not* to update.

To clarify on this once again about the GTS scene:
Yes, pictures are implemented (they have been for quite a long time), but they are not in the game yet and that's ShakieChan's work. There is no event, trigger, common event or even placeholder text at the moment.
Is it the same for the scenes with Mika and Maki, or are those implemented? Because I can’t seem to find those.
These are implemented.

Iamandy472

Aug 9, 2021
These are implemented.
If I may ask then, what triggers them? I keep trying to find their trigger, but with little success.

Edit: Found them; They are soul shard scenes. They just can’t be viewed after 3 losses.

Last edited:

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
can i get a save b4 fransizka's bad ending? I just wanna watch the scene. Well even better if the save allows me to piss her off and reach ending myself. I just wanna bypass that maze

dandragon

Jan 30, 2018
How do you romance Madeline? We drank a cup of tea 3 times and then she said that it is our last tea meeting cuz we have diffrent personalities or smth. Did I need to choose other personality traits at the start of the game or what?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes