lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
First one is the default end for people who ask for the scene but can't stomach a simple ero guro picture and yell at you for literally giving them what they asked for, in spite of the content warning and skip option no less. Load the second save and enter The Ball to trigger it.

Zoner note~

I've been working on this since August 2020 to find a way to actually trigger it so I hope it helps, because I've put a massive load of work into this!

Thank you to all the simps patrons who paid over $8000 provided valuable psychological support to help me make those saves, it means a lot and I love you guys <3

Love,
- Patreon Creator, 2021Predicted the future.

Direct link: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1369142_saves.zip
You are literally the most helpful person here. Thanks for the saves.

Reactions: Savec and SnakeSnek

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
just absorb all darkness and learn their skills until 4th domina. Your body will turn corrupted slowly but you will be healed when you meet Llavanya
Best Girl just got even better! Hnnnng!

I think this is the first time i disagree with you.
Man, if I finally release my own game, I have the feeling that the only ones to enjoy it are gonna be myself and a couple of other degenerates D:
Oh femdom is the best thing ever but even I have limits. I would prefer to see MC be made a punching bag for all eternity than see something like... That. I wouldn't even wish that on Worst Girl.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Hey I have been gone for a while is the new uptade you can download all good or broken?
Mostly good. It's just that when it comes to scenes there's almost nothing new, to be honest. You need to start a new game to play this version, so if you already played the last one you might prefer to skip this one...

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Mostly good. It's just that when it comes to scenes there's almost nothing new, to be honest. You need to start a new game to play this version, so if you already played the last one you might prefer to skip this one...
When you say almost nothing how little is it?

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
When you say almost nothing how little is it?
Most new scenes are related to Madeline: one drinking tea and a couple of them unlockable once you become her slave if you lost your last shard to her (yes, now you have fewer shards, you can't renew them at the lake, but you can lose them all and still continue). Katrina also has a couple of new scenes during enslavement if you lost your last shard to her. And that's basically it. As far as I've played, there's no new scenes with Narcissa, Mary, Rosita, and the tweens. Franzisca I'm not sure, probably not either. So yep, if you are interested in the two or three new scenes for Katrina or Madeline, you can play up to that point, but going past them won't reward you in any way. Hope this helped.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Best Girl just got even better! Hnnnng!

Oh femdom is the best thing ever but even I have limits. I would prefer to see MC be made a punching bag for all eternity than see something like... That. I wouldn't even wish that on Worst Girl.

even i have limits'... oohh come on lovehurts, no need to pretend.. we all know you're a big softie ;p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: applekund

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Most new scenes are related to Madeline: one drinking tea and a couple of them unlockable once you become her slave if you lost your last shard to her (yes, now you have fewer shards, you can't renew them at the lake, but you can lose them all and still continue). Katrina also has a couple of new scenes during enslavement if you lost your last shard to her. And that's basically it. As far as I've played, there's no new scenes with Narcissa, Mary, Rosita, and the tweens. Franzisca I'm not sure, probably not either. So yep, if you are interested in the two or three new scenes for Katrina or Madeline, you can play up to that point, but going past them won't reward you in any way. Hope this helped.
there are actually one or two extra scenes for the other girls too. mostly shard scenes... but ya nothing major... frankie is still missing some scenes there were supposed to be done almost a year ago when her update came out... im surprised shes got the bad ending scene before those were done

Reactions: Ashidorei
Sep 3, 2018
I just discovered this game, and I find it impossible to beat. Primarily because I have no will to fight a gorgeous woman who wants to sit on my face as some form of punishment and threatens to do so forever. I mean, really? I fail to see the downside here! Why would I want to do anything to stop her from that plan?

Choosing "Guard" and "Surrender" leads to game over. But it's all I want to do. I -want- to be her pet slave for eternity, like she "threatens" me with. Am I the only one with this problem, or did the developer really misjudge the audience for this game and not realize we'd be motivated to submit rather than resist?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So It seems going to the graveyard realm disables consuming foreign shards permanently. I made a new character and was noticed the pageup hotkey to consume foreign shards was missing sometime well after trying the graveyard scene figuring I'd go there to pick up a quest but there was nothing of interest. Seems unintended, or at least not very well explained that the graveyard is basically a bad ending lock-in. If its a bug but I guess I will have to use a save editor to fix this since I really don't feel like starting from scratch again after already starting fresh in 7.5 from a character at the end of the 7.0.

Capture.PNG

Iamandy472

Aug 9, 2021
So It seems going to the graveyard realm disables consuming foreign shards permanently. I made a new character and was noticed the pageup hotkey to consume foreign shards was missing sometime well after trying the graveyard scene figuring I'd go there to pick up a quest but there was nothing of interest. Seems unintended, or at least not very well explained that the graveyard is basically a bad ending lock-in. If its a bug but I guess I will have to use a save editor to fix this since I really don't feel like starting from scratch again after already starting fresh in 7.5 from a character at the end of the 7.0.

View attachment 1349828
It isn’t a bug; it was Dek revamping the game. This is from the 7.5 feature breakdown.

“Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)”

Because of this, the page up option was removed. Your soul shards replenish themselves automatically upon death. Just speak to Death upon losing all three to continue.
I just discovered this game, and I find it impossible to beat. Primarily because I have no will to fight a gorgeous woman who wants to sit on my face as some form of punishment and threatens to do so forever. I mean, really? I fail to see the downside here! Why would I want to do anything to stop her from that plan?

Choosing "Guard" and "Surrender" leads to game over. But it's all I want to do. I -want- to be her pet slave for eternity, like she "threatens" me with. Am I the only one with this problem, or did the developer really misjudge the audience for this game and not realize we'd be motivated to submit rather than resist?
There are more beautiful women who want to sit on your face, dear boy. Fight, and you might meet one more deserving of your “service” ;)

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes