Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
It isn’t a bug; it was Dek revamping the game. This is from the 7.5 feature breakdown.

“Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)”

Because of this, the page up option was removed. Your soul shards replenish themselves automatically upon death. Just speak to Death upon losing all three to continue.

I see, it just feels like one of those situations where you lose out on some possibility or path later on for getting graveyarded, as if getting a stat boost from death in order to return somehow marks your character as forever a cheater, imo it would make more sense if you got a stat reduction unless you forked up foreign shards. The fact that you lose your own soul shards no matter what because of forced losses just to progress also sort of makes it seem that your basically screwed because they own your soul.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 25, 2018
So I've never played this game before, and just need to ask. Is this game supposed to be nigh impossible or am I just doing something wrong? Can't even beat the first Domina without losing my last soul shard. I mean, I grinded to level 9 and she can still basically 1 shot me in the second half of the fight.

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
After going "Insane" at Franziska my screen goes black after the scene and nothing happens anymore. I don't think it's the "bad end" because I didn't anger her and I can't prevent the "going insane" too because it just happens after the non-avoidable dead of one of the guys in a cutszene.

Anyway, I can't continue playing and I can't prevent it either.

hello-person

May 12, 2021
I just discovered this game, and I find it impossible to beat. Primarily because I have no will to fight a gorgeous woman who wants to sit on my face as some form of punishment and threatens to do so forever. I mean, really? I fail to see the downside here! Why would I want to do anything to stop her from that plan?

Choosing "Guard" and "Surrender" leads to game over. But it's all I want to do. I -want- to be her pet slave for eternity, like she "threatens" me with. Am I the only one with this problem, or did the developer really misjudge the audience for this game and not realize we'd be motivated to submit rather than resist?
If you really want to stop at Katrina, selecting "Talk" with her instead of battling her will eventually give you the option to maximize your Stress gauge, which instantly enslaves you to her. Losing repeatedly also gradually increases the Stress gauge.
But I think I can speak for plenty of other people here and say that you'll be greatly missing out if you choose to stop at her. If you do manage to beat her, she does give you the option to leave her realm but remain her slave if you like (she's the only Domina who will do this), which we're told will lead to some sort of alternate ending much later down the line.

Reactions: Evrueliu

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm.. What effect would losing all your soul thingys and meeting the reaper over and over again have on the ending. its annoying you have to lose 10 times to Mary before you can continue. Don't understand the real point to having your soul if your Required to lose it Anyhow. The reaper basically Owns you >_<

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya the forced losing for mary i dont really like it that much, 10 times is way to much it was kinda fine in the older ver since you can pay to get your shards back but now that you only have 3 it should get cut down to 3 and i dont really understand the point of losing all 3 shards if you can just come back to life even tho your mean to lose if you lose all 3. so without the continue it looks like your meant to lose to mary no matter what you do, the game almost want to play like succubus academia where you are meant to lose the main character and then you play as other characters to finish the story

Apr 25, 2018
Is it possible in the current version to get the scene where you beat the first Domina but say you'll be her slave but still carry on? I read somewhere that you can do that but have no idea how to trigger it.

Edit: Whenever I beat her, there's no option to not destroy the seal, I only have the option to break it, then it goes straight into the pit scene.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes