RazaarKrynn

Jul 15, 2021
I'm thinking about something... if shrink scenes are not implented in 7.5 where they are supposed to be implented since 7.4... then it means there's a sort of scam, isn't it?

Tarotter

Jun 4, 2020
Yo can anyone tell me how do I romance Madeline? I have like 10 different saves choosing different dialogue options, was I supposed to choose a certain combination of personality traits in character making?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yo can anyone tell me how do I romance Madeline? I have like 10 different saves choosing different dialogue options, was I supposed to choose a certain combination of personality traits in character making?
If you want to romance Madeline, you'll have to pick a mix of rationale or individualistic options in all her dialogues. Different dominas like different personality traits. So, there is no correct combination. Personally, I played using a save of 262177 with all character traits chosen (Can't do it without editing saves).

Reactions: Tarotter

Tarotter

Jun 4, 2020
If you want to romance Madeline, you'll have to pick a mix of rationale or individualistic options in all her dialogues. Different dominas like different personality traits. So, there is no correct combination. Personally, I played using a save of 262177 with all character traits chosen (Can't do it without editing saves).
Thank you! Just got it, used a save editor just now as well.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Greigor

Jan 4, 2019
I started a new playthrough, and encountered a whole new level of bug-induced frustration. Somehow beating Katrina makes me entirely unable to gain EXP, including from the fight with her - thus effectively wrecking the entire save.
At first, I thought it may be a bizarre interaction with a level-up caused by the fight itself, but a bit of grinding beforehand to hit that level first disproved that theory. For a while I also suspected it may simply be the EXP counter itself freezing, but going through a slog of a grind made it clear that wasn't the case either.
I didn't have the problem on the exact same copy of the game with a different class (Duelist), which makes me think it may be somehow tied to either the Arcanist or the use of Eldritch Tomes (specifically the variant which gives 3k EXP), except in that case I'd have sooner expected the bug to kick in right after the use of the item rather than specifically after beating a Domina. It certainly hasn't caused any issues before that, I leveled up twice after using it.

Sep 20, 2019
Hi , after the first time I beat Katrina , she just banishes me from her realm.
Had no option to become her slave like in the previous version :(
Wanted to add that the Game is amazing and a lot of fun <3 <3 <3

Also selling Eldrich Pages seems a bit overpowered , it gives so many free Foreign Shards. Maybe those pages shouldn't drop if you aren't the class to use them?

Last edited:

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
hey is there a way to check if katrina will use graple move in the next turn? Cuz grapple contra last for like 1 turn so its just a chance.
Also what happens if we submit to one domina and then we will submit to other?
Edit: Can someone help me with labirynth the stone part? I cant find entry to the left part of it.

Last edited:

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Who knows how Mary plays? I didn't hurt her when I hit her
You have to lose to her multiple times. Eventually you will be able to ask Llavanya for help in the Cerulean Fields. This won't be enough to win the fight, not even close. Lose a few more times until you can tell Llavanya you still can't do it. You will receive the item you need in order to win (make sure you equip it).

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
i have updated to new version from previous and when i take 1 step the game crashes with bug
cannot read property party ability of undefined.
there should be a way to skip all of prologue and start fighting against katrina immiditly.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes