hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Sadly that is understandable. Some people just have to tear down beautiful things when they see them. As I said when I read your Domina fanfic, it was a fun read that literally put a smile on my face. Even in not on this thread, I suggest sharing it anyplace you find other Domina fans.
What's this about a domina fanfic I hear ? Mind sharing a link ?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What's this about a domina fanfic I hear ? Mind sharing a link ?
Eli_Uwu wrote it so it would be up to her to share.

I wrote it. I'm scared of sharing it here because this thread became so toxic and I'm not in the mood to deal with butthurt Mary fans...
I don't blame you, this thread has gotten pretty bad lately. I've noticed it's become more of a desert than the 8th Domina's realm.

Jun 20, 2021
I just wanna be honest here, and no offense to Dekarous or anyone in the thread
But I think that Dekarous should implement the Dominas first and then implement more kink scenes after all the Dominas are added.
Idk how many people apart from me in this thread are curious to see the 8th Domina, let alone Selene, the 13th Domina.
Again this is my opinion, I don't wanna tell Dekarous what to do, it's his game, he can do what he wants with it. I wanted to get this off my chest.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just wanna be honest here, and no offense to Dekarous or anyone in the thread
But I think that Dekarous should implement the Dominas first and then implement more kink scenes after all the Dominas are added.
Idk how many people apart from me in this thread are curious to see the 8th Domina, let alone Selene, the 13th Domina.
Again this is my opinion, I don't wanna tell Dekarous what to do, it's his game, he can do what he wants with it. I wanted to get this off my chest.
That's a double edge sword, it would be cool indeed to see the new dominas, but then the novelty will wear out fast if they are just there with nothing to do. I am glad to receive whatever the dev wants, granted you have a point, but I'm lucky since I never yet got past the third one. I like to "eat" better games with the small spoon, so they last longer :)

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I am always wondering, what is it about the permanent slave thing of Katharina? Does it have any impact?

Dec 6, 2018
Here it was said Narcissa has a scat scene? How can I find it?
And also, what was changed for Katarina back then?
It has been a bit since that update so forgive me if anything is wrong. Narcissa has two different scat scenes, one for choosing to try and break out of her dunjon (I believe is what she calls it) while the other is for if you talk to her in the hardcore torture room after submitting to her. The 5.5 update was an overhaul update that added new content for almost everyone, but it mainly added scenes for the first two Dominas. Katarina got a changed toilet cg (along with Narcissa) that fit the style better with the rest of the game. She also got two scenes that allowed the player to offer a soul shard for her to torture you, one where she stands over you and spits on you and the second was a scene where the player worships her panty clad butt (while she basicly blue balls you with limitations). The only other thing I remember Katarina getting was her grab attack and maybe magic attack. Hopefully this helps and if you have any other questions, let me know.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's a double edge sword, it would be cool indeed to see the new dominas, but then the novelty will wear out fast if they are just there with nothing to do. I am glad to receive whatever the dev wants, granted you have a point, but I'm lucky since I never yet got past the third one. I like to "eat" better games with the small spoon, so they last longer :)
Well said. Not only that but offering customization options gives Dekarous another way to fund creating the game. Also, if he reveals them early on he could write himself into a corner or lock himself out of new ideas he comes up with between now and their introduction in-game. Plus, portioning them out over time allows us to spend more time appreciating each girl between releases.

Hi guys! Is there a walkthrough of the game? It's kinda hard to read all 154 pages of the thread hahaha
Not yet. The game just got a massive overhaul with multiple dialogue options. I am sure someone will create a walkthrough but it would faster to play through it blind for now.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Thank you very much, I found one of the scenes, but I don't know where the heavy torture room is. I can only find the first scene if I click on that prison.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Also, can someone tell me how to continue the secondary quest of madeline and also how to submit to her? I can only beat her in the fight...

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you very much, I found one of the scenes, but I don't know where the heavy torture room is. I can only find the first scene if I click on that prison.
If you have submitted to her, you will have access to a room to the right of her throne/place where you fight her room. In this room, there is a cage that you sleep in. The torture room can be entered from the cage.

Also, to submit to Madeline, you must keep losing to her and attending her tea parties. Depending on the things you say, you will slowly go more and more crazy until you break at the last teaparty. You also go crazy by losing and not doing any options that make you cum (not counting ones inside the actual fight)

Last edited:
Reactions: Derbaer
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes