Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is my first reply in this website. And I all can say is the developer, @Dekarous must really hate players by the way he implemented Katrina. Ever heard of balancing? Ever heard of difficulty curve? I doubt it. The game has potential if one cane play it. Something the dev would never want apparently. I have been busy fighting and grinding for Katrina for hours and still no progress. What have we done that you punish us with this totally unbalanced game design?
First of all I want to say welcome to F95Zone newcomer :)

As for Katrina's difficulty, I think making her one of the grindier dominas was intentional to portray how much more powerful the dominas are than MC. After you beat her the others are much easier. I played as a Crusader during my last playthrough and I won against most of them on my first try.

I don't know how many hour you have spent, but I've played an hour to reach Crusader Lv 10 and beated her.
Also, since this game is tagged as femdom, isn't your goal be dominated by the Dominas as well as defeat them? I can't imagine how would you feel mid-game with a certain Domina.
I can only imagine...

Reactions: Ajcfeku

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
How to play android, i installed but it is not apkkkk
I think the android version was canceled so still is 5.9, I recomend you to not try to play it but if you still want you can try execute the index.html with your browser(have in mind that there is a lot of bugs and you won't play for long until a bug stop you for complete)

FDomlover

Sep 20, 2021
what those shy vs outgoing / Courageous vs cowardly / Dependent vs Individualistic /Emtional vs radional
/Caring vs Sadistic do? and what you miss picking other choice?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
THE POWER OF FEMDOM TOO STRONG, .. can't .... resist
So true, just can't say no to a beautiful dominant woman <3

what those shy vs outgoing / Courageous vs cowardly / Dependent vs Individualistic /Emtional vs radional
/Caring vs Sadistic do? and what you miss picking other choice?
I would like to know the answer to this as well.

On another note, does anyone know the name of Rosita's Pumpkin Forest's music?

Murasaki28.03

Oct 1, 2020
Its best femdom game ive ever seen so please dont abadon it, really, in that case i will not have anything to play (crying emoji).
And 2 questions, are u planning add some kind of sissy kink Domina? Focused on humiliating and degradating? >\\\<
And if aswears is: "no", what do u think about that idea? I love this way of femdom and i guess there are some simmilar peope so... add this someday PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE ;3 Nya Nya

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
how beat mary and how i get light magic?
It's a bunch of scripted losses. It's supposed to be impossible. Eventually after you lose enough, Llavanya appears in the Cerulean Fields but it won't be enough. Lose some more until you get more from Llavanya and then you can win.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes