Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I found a bug for Rosita, when I want to submit to her through stress, then after she binds me and I spawn in her house, I get he same sequence again. I am in a loop of the binding sequence and can#t get out.

Is this known and is there a fix or do I have to wait for the next version?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
can you tell me how can i increase my soul shards in the new version?
Kill yourself. No seriously, in the new version everytime MC dies their soul shards get refilled and you even get a stat boost if you choose the red light option.

It's not implemented yet.
I can see that being a finishing move for her. There's no way a champion, no matter how strong could come back from a facesitting like that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anyone know how to make Franziska angry? I've talked to her several times already and she just tortures me with the gas mask.
If you want to make this clown girl angry just call her fat. That's what Yugatakisu does to Jessica in the Tower of Trample thread.

Joking aside, I do not know since I've barely started playing the new version.

I heard you get the gruesome scene with hacking.
Where did you hear that? That sounds like a good idea for a creepypasta. It could be called Domina.Exe.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I found a bug for Rosita, when I want to submit to her through stress, then after she binds me and I spawn in her house, I get he same sequence again. I am in a loop of the binding sequence and can#t get out.

Is this known and is there a fix or do I have to wait for the next version?
Noone knows anything? Dekarous?

emeldi

Apr 15, 2020
This is my first reply in this website. And I all can say is the developer, @Dekarous must really hate players by the way he implemented Katrina. Ever heard of balancing? Ever heard of difficulty curve? I doubt it. The game has potential if one cane play it. Something the dev would never want apparently. I have been busy fighting and grinding for Katrina for hours and still no progress. What have we done that you punish us with this totally unbalanced game design?

• Angry
Reactions: norpbuh

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
I have been busy fighting and grinding for Katrina for hours and still no progress. What have we done that you punish us with this totally unbalanced game design?
Try Arcanist or whatever it's called. I can't speak for the other classes but game is certainly a joke as a spell caster. Fights are trivial and given a few hours beat the entire game; not really even any need to grind in each domain. Could even beat Madeline or w/e name was which isn't meant to be beatable(still lose).

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
This is my first reply in this website. And I all can say is the developer, @Dekarous must really hate players by the way he implemented Katrina. Ever heard of balancing? Ever heard of difficulty curve? I doubt it. The game has potential if one cane play it. Something the dev would never want apparently. I have been busy fighting and grinding for Katrina for hours and still no progress. What have we done that you punish us with this totally unbalanced game design?
I don't know how many hour you have spent, but I've played an hour to reach Crusader Lv 10 and beated her.
Also, since this game is tagged as femdom, isn't your goal be dominated by the Dominas as well as defeat them? I can't imagine how would you feel mid-game with a certain Domina.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes