Jul 26, 2020
It's not surprising two artists would portray sexy girls in the same sexy pose. Just look at how many depictions of facesitting or the "Leg over head" pose there are.
Nah, stop with the excuses, Deka is a fraud. I could probably find more if i had time. All of his pics in the game. Whoever still pays for Domina should be ashamed.
fraud.png

Jun 20, 2021
Nah, stop with the excuses, Deka is a fraud. I could probably find more if i had time. All of his pics in the game. Whoever still pays for Domina should be ashamed.
View attachment 1374685
I mean, to be fair, as an artist myself, it's alright to trace, especially if you're making CG's for a game that have to be drawn quickly
HOWEVER
It seems like ShakieChan or Dekarous aren't even crediting the artwork being traced for Domina, and that's where it's not okay. If you trace a picture and give credit, that's alright. Bonus points if you ask the artist who drew the original pic for permission. However, it's bad when you trace a picture and claim that you drew it all yourself with no credit to the original art. That can be considered art theft if it's way too similar to the original picture. Even if they don't know the artist's name/username, they can just put a link to where they find the image

Reactions: broken-dollmaker

Zean Ackaman

Aug 27, 2021

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
How to beat the twins after the domination scene? I reached the part with the Maki scene but when i walk out of her room i only get the option to ask them questions or fight them

808chef

Mar 28, 2019
This game is just masterpiece, great work man! I was searching for such a game many years. You did your work extremely well. I have many ideas and thoughts about progress of it, maybe we can make it better together, I even can donate and help making this game better. I will wait your response.

Jun 20, 2021
This game is just masterpiece, great work man! I was searching for such a game many years. You did your work extremely well. I have many ideas and thoughts about progress of it, maybe we can make it better together, I even can donate and help making this game better. I will wait your response.
Oh I have so many ideas for Domina too but I'm afraid of sharing them here. I'm not in the mood to be shun down. Never was and never will be.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
So here I am, wishing for this game to have a Gallery of any sort. Would make things easier, dodging the common errors and softlocks and whatnot.
Well, for those with the same wish as me, here it is: SaveGallery+Mod!
I basically made a mod to add a few Cheat (CH) items that help you teleport between Dominas, quickly reset your Souls Shards (and Stress), go Insane or teleport to Special Battles. Also some saves for special one-time events, and the saves that have everything unlocked (either as battles or as Submissions, there's a txt file detailing what each save has). More details in the files, but basically, it's drag&drop&replace to install the mod. (Backup your original files first, just in case)
Hopefully u get to enjoy the game (and it's upsides) more with this :))

Maple Moose

May 18, 2019
someone wanna remind me how to refill my soul shards i cant for the life of me figure it out

EDIT: nvm seems as if the mechanic changed and we can respawn now

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed this game so much! I am sure Dekarous (The creator) will be pleased to hear your glowing review and see you on their supporter discord channel.

Oh I have so many ideas for Domina too but I'm afraid of sharing them here. I'm not in the mood to be shun down. Never was and never will be.
Sadly that is understandable. Some people just have to tear down beautiful things when they see them. As I said when I read your Domina fanfic, it was a fun read that literally put a smile on my face. Even in not on this thread, I suggest sharing it anyplace you find other Domina fans.

So here I am, wishing for this game to have a Gallery of any sort. Would make things easier, dodging the common errors and softlocks and whatnot.
Well, for those with the same wish as me, here it is: SaveGallery+Mod!
I basically made a mod to add a few Cheat (CH) items that help you teleport between Dominas, quickly reset your Souls Shards (and Stress), go Insane or teleport to Special Battles. Also some saves for special one-time events, and the saves that have everything unlocked (either as battles or as Submissions, there's a txt file detailing what each save has). More details in the files, but basically, it's drag&drop&replace to install the mod. (Backup your original files first, just in case)
Hopefully u get to enjoy the game (and it's upsides) more with this :))
Thank you for creating this mod for us.

• Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes