Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Are those bug fixes mentioned in the desc coming? I would love to try the game again, but I don't want to start again, while knowing there are some bug fixes in the pipe.

Wolfstar5

Jun 22, 2018
I enjoy this game so hopefully this wont be taken as a complaint, but i do wish there was an option to turn the tables on the Dominas. It doesn't have to be violence but you could use her liking you against her if you raise your connection high enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fair enough, but I love arrogant females.
Agreed on arrogant girls being sexy as heck. A big ego is very hot on a girl.

I enjoy this game so hopefully this wont be taken as a complaint, but i do wish there was an option to turn the tables on the Dominas. It doesn't have to be violence but you could use her liking you against her if you raise your connection high enough.
Oh not at all. Domina is tagged with multiple endings so I imagine there will be a "Good end" where MC is more powerful than the girls who beat, stripped, and rode him through the 13 realms. I could see one of the girls having a scene where they top MC from the bottom. In terms of liking him, I think that is how he managed to win against the twins.

Reactions: Aseratrix

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
im with you. dekarous should consider this for the next domina. instead of actual combat you can emotionally manipulate her to gain victory

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Oh not at all. Domina is tagged with multiple endings so I imagine there will be a "Good end" where MC is more powerful than the girls who beat, stripped, and rode him through the 13 realms. I could see one of the girls having a scene where they top MC from the bottom. In terms of liking him, I think that is how he managed to win against the twins.
well, thats a possible good ending, my fear is the good end became like:"you absorve all powers from them and became one of them the powerfull one, trap domina" after all the experience that MC already have on his journey this isn't impossible, I hope this doens't happens

zanarkaned

Dec 1, 2018
please leave this out of femdom games
full femdom games are already hard to find
if you want a game where the MC manipulate/dominant the girls there is already a million of them as they are the mainstream
having work and time wasted on such a thing in a femdom game would really be disappointing and annoying as we already hardly get femdom content
there is no need for femdom games to be a jake of all trades and include all genres
i hope you don't take my comment in a bad way but iam really tired of people coming to femdom games and keep asking or try to change it to include maledom things where there already so many games and content for it already made and still being made

Last edited:

zanarkaned

Dec 1, 2018
im with you. dekarous should consider this for the next domina. instead of actual combat you can emotionally manipulate her to gain victory
HELL NO
imagine working for months on a domina in a femdom game to only have her get emotionally manipulated that fully defeat the purpose of the game
the domina is not there for you to emotionally manipulate but for the opposite to happen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Your wish has been granted:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please leave this out of femdom games
full femdom games are already hard to find
if you want a game where the MC manipulate/dominant the girls there is already a million of them as they are the mainstream
having work and time wasted on such a thing in a femdom game would really be disappointing and annoying as we already hardly get femdom content
there is no need for femdom games to be a jake of all trades and include all genres
i hope you don't take my comment in a bad way but iam really tired of people coming to femdom games and keep asking or try to change it to include maledom things where there already so many games and content for it already made and still being made
Adding "A" maledom scene does not a maledom game make. I mean, if you took any vanilla h game and added ONE femdom scene to it, would that make it a femdom game?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Adding "A" maledom scene does not a maledom game make. I mean, if you took any vanilla h game and added ONE femdom scene to it, would that make it a femdom game?
true the problem is such a scene would only work with the 3rd or 14th domina atm

(also really annoying when a game gets tagged for femdom when there's only a single femdom scene in it)

sorokh

Feb 3, 2020
How do I install the Android version? It's just a .rar file and when I extract it, it's just a folder named www.

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
HELL NO
imagine working for months on a domina in a femdom game to only have her get emotionally manipulated that fully defeat the purpose of the game
the domina is not there for you to emotionally manipulate but for the opposite to happen
you probably got the wrong idea here. you can either physically defeat the dominas to continue to the next one or submit to them (the whole femdom thing)

Wolfstar5 proposes an idea that, instead of putting them down by combat, you actually outplay them in their games

Your wish has been granted:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea i kinda forgot about them lmao

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes