Dec 6, 2018
Yeah severely unimpressed by Raa over all. The scenes are quite lacking, and she has a similar problem as Franceska, in that a good portion of her scenes have nothing to do with you. Specifically: All her fight loss scenes are to do with your family, or your friends. Bitch what? I surrendered to see what you will do to ME.

Otherwise.... her room can't be accessed, it's bugged and goes back to her realm. So no scenes there. WTF? Did Dekarous not test his shit at all? I can get and excuse all sorts of bugs, especially when story logic gets convoluted, but bitch please, this is a simple player move event that's pointing to the wrong map file! It takes all of 30 seconds to notice it, and even less to fix it (And yes, I am playing around with RPG maker, I do know how much work goes into map transitions).

Otherwise.... a shrink/transformation focused domina, and not a single scat scene to be had? Granted, they may be in the unreachable domina room but....

If Deka was waiting for art while early access was going on, he could have at least tested everything else was working, and spent the time bug fixing stuff from old versions.

I like the art, and I like the game concept, it's a shame that it seems the dev is done with the game, and just going through the bare minimum motions to get it out and finished. Maybe he is realizing he bit of more then he could chew with the game length? The quality of content has been declining the last few dominas.

I think it's time to unsubscribe from his patreon for a few months, and see how the future goes, whenever the next update is out.
Exactly, why in the world are there such bugs if he was apparently waiting on CGs. It is like he just thinks that that his game is perfect and that he can't make any mistakes, when in reality he is making obvious mistakes even a novice would notice on a quick playtest. Game development is hard and takes time, but that isn't the case for something as simple as a transition between rooms in RPGM.
I have yet to play the new version but I will check in a bit to see what the CGs in the files are for any scenes that might be in the game but unaccessable.

scameur

Jul 16, 2018
Yes. Yes.

I guess I'll give a little overview of 8.0: Not worth the wait.

The positive
+ Rosita finally got her Soul Shard scene!
+ Raa's addition (Duh)
+ New font!!! No more ugly ass screen vomit that we were served for a long time now.

The Negative
- Franziska is still missing her urethra insertion scene
- Some dominas are still missing some scenes that we have the CG for but are not in the game (ex: Narcissa's spitting scene)
- Some bugs here and there. If you don't talk to Raa after your first interaction with her, you can clip through the walls going out of bounds.
- Possibility to softlock yourself by exiting Raa's pyramid after being enslaved by her. You won't be able to come back in her realm.
- Raa feels poor in content. The reason is perhaps due to...
- The door that would presumably lead to Raa's bedroom just doesn't work. You'll only be transported to the main room once more.
- Raa's only battle with magic and strikes. No hold like any other dominas, making the fight redundant.
- Raa's fight is unfortunately more redundant than that. You need to fight her a couple of times, but her fights are such a drag and both fights are the exact same.
- Not fighting Raa's guard won't let you progress despite the game telling you to run. (Spoiler much? Who gives two shit. )
- If you played the Early Access, then you're not missing much from the full release. We got some transformation scenes, so that's cool tho!
- ... Except the two transformation scenes are basically the same.
The Rosita scene don't work

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone know what fetishes the new domina includes?
Smell Fetish/Mummification
Giantess
Trampling
Transformation
Vore
Insertion/Unbirth (kinda)
Human Furniture

Maybe more, but Raa's Realm is currently pretty broken.

Are saves compatible?
Yes.

Also btw, Raa's Realm is worse than I have described. If you accept to be enslaved by her, not only can you not access her room because Deka didn't playtest anything, but accessing her Catacombs will make you face her royal guards (Which are normally only deployed after you first beat her) and the game will softlock you in front of her, repeating the dialogues as if you've beaten her once.

Talk about Spaghetti coding. lol :HideThePain:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has Dekarous mentioned making merch by any chance? I would love it if he put out stickers, badges, posters, and other Domina themed content.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Here you go you pack of degenerates!

Changelog:

-Added the Pyramid Kingdom
-Changed the font to something that suits the new extended dialogue options better (and is more pleasing to the eye personally)
-Submitting to the Twins now correctly betrays Katrina

Changes from EA:
-Added post-victory story
-You can no longer enter the Catacombs without first receiving Raa's quest
-Added missing Lost mummy
-Unlocked Anubis room and added his boss battle
-Added and replaced all "loved one" CGs
-Added "Last Soul Shard" scene
-Added enslavement content
-Slightly reduced Sun Goddess healing effect
-Sun Goddess now procs every 8 turns instead of 6
-Music now correctly plays faster when entering Raa's second battle phase
-Raa will no longer call you an insolent worm every single time you attack her

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I think old saves are incompatible with this version. The game keeps crashing for me whenever I try to load an old save.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I think old saves are incompatible with this version. The game keeps crashing for me whenever I try to load an old save.
Hmm. I just loaded a save during the Mary section that seems to be functioning correctly.

Maybe it has something to do with saves in Raa's domain?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Hmm. I just loaded a save during the Mary section that seems to be functioning correctly.

Maybe it has something to do with saves in Raa's domain?
Bruh I don't even know who Raa is or what her domain looks like. I am on the big open space in front of all the doors. And the crash happens right after I load the save.
"TypeError: Cannot read property 'party ability' of undefined" is what I'm getting as soon as I move a cm after loading a save.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes