World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
okay am I stupid? (7.5.1) i've done narcissa's first fight. done the hallway and switches. now just another fight, there's no option to give shard for stress relief. no you lose fetish scene. while I was fine first trying marclina or whoever that grass/maze chick was because i dislike feet and armpits. it feels strange to do this to other people who have things other than marc's fetishes.

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
There's no ingame CG gallery. The best you can do is rip them yourself. You can go to the www/img/pictures folder, and all the cgs should be there. If they're in rpgmvp format, just use a decrypter like this one

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
alguno tiene idea de como usar las recetas ? porque yo mi clase es arcanista tecnomancer y hace poco obtube 2 recetas una de una arma y otra de 2 jeringas pero como no se como se usan las recetas no las puedo usar

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone have any idea how to use the recipes? Because my class is a technomancer arcanist and recently I got 2 recipes, one for a weapon and another for 2 syringes, but since I don't know how to use the recipes, I can't use them

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone have any idea how to use the recipes? Because my class is a technomancer arcanist and recently I got 2 recipes, one for a weapon and another for 2 syringes, but since I don't know how to use the recipes, I can't use them
There is an altar in Katrina's realm and Narcissa's realm off to the side in the outdoor areas of their realms where you can create potions, which utilize the recipes you have found.

Reactions: World enjoyer

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
No idea if creator is reading this site but I had to drop game. It is good game but I'm not going to start always from start after each update (I did it already 3 times not going for more) because of save bugs... You should always make priority to let old saves works without problems and if not then make some tool that will update variables in old saves to avoid saves not workable.

Reactions: World enjoyer

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
I spoke to the one in the first image on the altar and I click but nothing skips when I click and in the kingdom of Narzisa in the Osso puzzle, do you also do the same on the crafting table? because I click there and nothing happens

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone have a save where they are at the new domina? I lost all of my old saves and progress.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes