ghghgjkjk

Jul 9, 2020
So i remember seeing a vore scene of the new domina , but it dosnt appear for me when i lose or submit to her , why !!?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Though a bit off-topic, does anybody on Deka's discord know anything about the visual novel they're also working on? Their patreon says "Release within 2021" :HideThePain:
I take it you are referring to Maple Hills? I don't know any more than you do but I am guessing these Domina bugs are going to push it further to the end of 2023.

Reactions: XMHK and Ashidorei

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I got bored, went to decrypt all the image files that there's so far for Raa. No more content than what we are aware of. So no, no extra content for becoming her slave, even if her bedroom is glitched, there's nothing beyond it.

What a laughable update.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Raa is Hot but sucks
lot Bugs cant enter her room and other bugs like submit to her enter room with chest game bugs give u 2 anubis
if u die or leave dungeon get stuck for dialogue + those ''loved ones'' very boring
Weird I didn’t seem to have any problems entered her room fine got the tablets she wanted fine though beat her the first try and got that’s it. Did try to surrender to see if there was more for the mini game about your loved ones and what not that seemed to work as well

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I think Dekarous just got tired.
Honestly, I understand him: when one work on a Project for too long it just becomes stressful.

I think he should pause the patreon for this game and work on something else. I heard he was planning a college game similar to SCC.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Honestly, I understand him: when one work on a Project for too long it just becomes stressful.

I think he should pause the patreon for this game and work on something else. I heard he was planning a college game similar to SCC.
No excuse if you are a adult charging people money for a product. I never trust any patreon people anymore.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020

Tired of what? There's visibly no playtest done on his part, all he's really doing at the moment is write the dialogue and "code" what has been said a very easy thing to do for beginners on RPGM, yet somehow fails at it and then waits 11 months for CGs.

I want to game to succeed, but let's be real. I'm just as outraged as the next guy when there's little efforts shown in nearly a year only for stuff to be delayed due to "bug fixes" and waiting for the final CGs to arrive and then we have... This. A complete mess of an update that fails to deliver anything decent in term of quality. There is literally no excuse to keep on pushing back an update, ask for community feedback with a pre-release and then deliver a non-tested full version.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I got bored, went to decrypt all the image files that there's so far for Raa. No more content than what we are aware of. So no, no extra content for becoming her slave, even if her bedroom is glitched, there's nothing beyond it.

What a laughable update.
As much as I love Domina and like to see the best in Dekarous, it seems he has picked up Koda's Pickaxe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: XMHK

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
No excuse if you are a adult charging people money for a product. I never trust any patreon people anymore.
Personally, I think you're right.
I don't either.

If I find a game I like, I buy membership to get an update WHEN it is released.
So that the dev can work at his pace and I don't spend money to get nothing.

I suggest you do the same.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
From my personal experience, which may or may not apply to Dekarous, loss of money does not really help with lack of motivation.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
How do you activate/take Raa's enslavement path?
Step 1: Talk to her when meeting her for the first time.
Step 2: Accept.
Step 3: You are now her slave and the game is broken.
Step 4: ...
Step 5: Profit... I guess? Enjoy pretty much nothing.

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
how can i fight raa's? she called me in Tomb to get two things! but after taking it I can't get out of there? is this an bug?

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Heyo Dekarous. Thank you for the great game and fleshed out story. I finished version 6.0 so idk if I should download the same version and play from scratch or just import my save file if there is alot of new content I wouldn't see. what do you suggest?
Also btw really enjoying the game so far I finished it 3 times. have to say I was so sad to
PS: Any way you can give us more save files? 20 isn't enough since there are so many paths I want to take but due to the amount of choices I have to overwrite alot.

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Heyo Dekarous. Thank you for the great game and fleshed out story. I finished version 6.0 so idk if I should download the same version and play from scratch or just import my save file if there is alot of new content I wouldn't see. what do you suggest?
Also btw really enjoying the game so far I finished it 3 times. have to say I was so sad to
PS: Any way you can give us more save files? 20 isn't enough since there are so many paths I want to take but due to the amount of choices I have to overwrite alot.
:FacePalm:

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes