smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I think Dekarous just got tired.
Honestly, I understand him: when one work on a Project for too long it just becomes stressful.

I think he should pause the patreon for this game and work on something else. I heard he was planning a college game similar to SCC.
He doesn't get tired of the sweet Patreons money :cool:

Kakera

Jan 11, 2022
Bruh I don't even know who Raa is or what her domain looks like. I am on the big open space in front of all the doors. And the crash happens right after I load the save.
"TypeError: Cannot read property 'party ability' of undefined" is what I'm getting as soon as I move a cm after loading a save.
Do you by any chance have a save that ends after the twin dominas? Because that's the last update I played, and all of my saves are not working in the new version.
Did you manage to get these saves to work? I'm getting the same issue as you had even with other saves

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
What I do is kind of a trick, I use Illavayna's strength 2 times before going into battle ( from the menu u go to skills then go try using the skill) then I use blue flame to regen the mana I lost then I go into the fight. If your turns are about to run out, use Illyana's strength on the turn right before the last and you should get the 5 turns again, thats how I honestly fought all of them lol

is this the mentally-ill kid ? i dont know who this guy is lmao

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He doesn't get tired of the sweet Patreons money :cool:
*Sighs* I keep wanting to defend Dekarous but it keeps getting harder and harder seeing all of these ameteur mistakes. I really hope Domina doesn't end up like Sunny Coast College. This is one of my favorite games and I want him to succeed more than nearly any other dev on here.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Did you manage to get these saves to work? I'm getting the same issue as you had even with other saves
Nope. I had to restart and play it from the very beginning again which was very annoying. And even then the game is still crashing on new game as soon as I battle with the first domina. I haven't even gotten back to where I was previously let alone play the new update.

Kakera

Jan 11, 2022
Nope. I had to restart and play it from the very beginning again which was very annoying. And even then the game is still crashing on new game as soon as I battle with the first domina. I haven't even gotten back to where I was previously let alone play the new update.
Ah, bummer. I was trying to see if I could figure it out what's wrong by looking at the save files so I could maybe fix it, but nothing really promising showed up I think. Then again, haven't done anything with RPGM in like 10 years so it is what it is.

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Guys, everytime I fight Raa, when she is almost dying ( her life always stop at 1hp exatcly, independently the damage), she starts drinking healing potions and I instantly get a "Game Over" screen. I already lost to her 3 times, tried again and it continues happen. So, this was supossed to happen (I need to keep loosing to unlock something) or my game is just bugged?

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
Guys, everytime I fight Raa, when she is almost dying ( her life always stop at 1hp exatcly, independently the damage), she starts drinking healing potions and I instantly get a "Game Over" screen. I already lost to her 3 times, tried again and it continues happen. So, this was supossed to happen (I need to keep loosing to unlock something) or my game is just bugged?
This is (probably?) a bug. However; I did not get this when I beat her the first time doing Raa. I did get this the second time with the only difference being I looted/picked up that Rage armor you cant unequip from the chest. Did you pick it up as well?

Reactions: Hxvyw

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
This is (probably?) a bug. However; I did not get this when I beat her the first time doing Raa. I did get this the second time with the only difference being I looted/picked up that Rage armor you cant unequip from the chest. Did you pick it up as well?
Yes, i am already using the rage armor and the sun staff. I will try to re-play everything from an old saving or try to re-dowload the game. Thanks anyway.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1592652
uhm so, keyword here is yesterday, when are we ever going to get anything on time, this is frustrating
It seems that Dekarous is trying too hard not to be like K*da. I am glad to see him being more transparent about the problems and I hope he continues to keep us in the loop more down the line. K*da's biggest mistake was not his delays but rather making empty promises and a lack of transparency. Deka, if you are reading this don't worry about taking more time if you need it, just be sure to keep your fans updated. We love Domina and want you to succeed.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
So I'm a little lost here. I want to engage Katrina, but I only have one Soul Shard. I was looking around some posts and it seems foreign shards restore your Soul Shards? If so, how? The foreign shards are currency and I do not know how to restore my Soul Shard counter.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes