arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks, another question, do you have any idea about what I sent you privately? because it is rare that you can open the recipes menu on the altars and I cannot, although it may be that I am doing something wrong

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks, another question, do you have any idea about what I sent you privately? because it is rare that you can open the recipes menu on the altars and I cannot, although it may be that I am doing something wrong
Not really. I've never seen it happen. Could be a bug, could be something to do with the type of build you are using. You should be able to craft as long as you have fought Katrina and lost at least once.

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
In the first of franzisca's puzzle, do you also have to use that table in the same way to make whatever you use to break the bears? because I click on the table but nothing

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
When you use the altars do you just click or something like that? or you touch another button because I put your game but I click on the altars and nothing happens

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
No idea if creator is reading this site but I had to drop game. It is good game but I'm not going to start always from start after each update (I did it already 3 times not going for more) because of save bugs... You should always make priority to let old saves works without problems and if not then make some tool that will update variables in old saves to avoid saves not workable.
Save bugs have been the least of our problems lately... =(
The quality of the game and its updates has been dropping faster than edgar's health on his first fight with Katrina..
Unfortunately it looks like what was once one of my fav femdom games is now a sinking ship...
I wouldn't be surprised if it end up like sunny coast college.. a huge bug mess with a rushed ending =/ altho I hope it doesnt.

1641199215646.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

HGguy2

Apr 16, 2021
If I already have a player and I defeated all 7 domains will I be able to get into it or will I have to start all over again?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
can i know what content does this latest domina actually contain, honestly a little bit lazy to try and play it :ROFLMAO:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I haven't played since the Mary update but now I just did, I love the new dialogues, Katrina is going for a high score run after dealing with you.:ROFLMAO:
Referring to Katrina with her Super Potion?

Ngl, the idea of Katrina chasing around MC with her whip going for a "High score" would be pretty hot.

What fetishes do the twins have?
Mika (Pink haired one) Has sissy play and toy insertion. Maki (Blue haired one) Has CBT. Together they have a scat scene. As for any others, I don't recall since it's been over half a year since I fought my way to their realm.

HGguy2

Apr 16, 2021
If I already have a player and I defeated all 7 domains will I be able to get into it or will I have to start all over again?

FDomlover

Sep 20, 2021
Raa is Hot but sucks
lot Bugs cant enter her room and other bugs like submit to her enter room with chest game bugs give u 2 anubis
if u die or leave dungeon get stuck for dialogue + those ''loved ones'' very boring

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Well, it was certainly rewarding moving my last save to 8.0, a save that left off just before fighting Mary for the first time, then completely kicking her face in a few times with crits and getting the 'pls mail me how you did this wtf' message before the grind that is throwing to her.

*I was wondering, is there a compendium/readme/guide/database of some sort up for Domina yet? I exhausted the vast majority of the scenes Dominas had the first playthrough which had to be left behind because of save incompatibility. I thought I would more or less remember things but playing again after a while makes me realize I hardly remember anything, I keep getting the feeling that I am missing out on stuff I already did but skipped over in this second playthrough.

Edit:
Noticed something interesting, for Rosita instead of interacting with her in her house at all I just went straight back to the woods, got 15 roses, which oddly she was waiting outside her out to accept for the first interaction. I'm unsure if its a sequence break but basically doing it that way and accepting a job lets you skip eating a meal at all before fighting her.

Also, since I figure not many people picked it I went with dreadnought this time around, and though its counterintuitive I thought it would allow the player to put on heavy armor as mentioned in the class description, I still can't wear the helm of terror however.

Edit2:
I found a way to get softlocked in Franziska's realm, right after the arena, and the warp that puts you back in the lobby, the trigger to go to the right path (that you just came from) is active, and will cause the entire right path sequence to repeat if you walk into it. It repeats normally until you get warped into the armory again, from there the screen is completely blacked out and you are basically stuck forever and have to reload a previous save.

*Edit3: blasted 5 tablet raa twice, and her guards, now awaiting 9.0, that room makes it seem like one of the upcoming dominas is a techie.

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Im starting to think that the "anubis bug" was put there on purpose cause Dek probably hasn't finished her enslavement content yet lol...
apparently pretty 1 year of wait isn't enough time to get one decent update anymore these days

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes