Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In case anyone is interested, I've finally found an AI chat bot for Madeline on CAI. I was pleasantly surprised when I found it. who is me is the person who requested it if I'm not mistaken.

Someone must have been a very happy puppy with many, many teaparties with their favorite girl (y)

Damn, is there a name for this position between multiple girls? I really want to know what it is so I can add it to the kinky bucket list :love:

Once you have submitted to any of the following Dominas: Madeline, Rosita, Mika, Raa, or Hora, you may enter their bedroom to find a candelabra that you can interact with. Upon doing so, you can access the scene.
Time to get beat up by Raa now :love:

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I heard theres ai voices now? I also heard they're bad but Im still curious how do I aceess them? I dont see a setting at all
I think it's in the newest content, not just if they added anything that you'd only see starting a new game.

I do need to test more, but the idea of starting over and going through all of Llavanya's stuff again just works against me cause she bores me. But on top of AI there's a bunch of lore updates too when starting a new game I believe that you might not've originally seen. Maybe I'll force myself with trying out a new class.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I was just playing v10 last night, accessing my Rosita saves, I saved two different points and I finally noticed thst dekarous made a huge change

The final meal was supposed to be a vengeful scat scene turned out to be a simple ass worship scene bruh

Give me back the old v9.9 scene :mad:

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
I was just playing v10 last night, accessing my Rosita saves, I saved two different points and I finally noticed thst dekarous made a huge change

The final meal was supposed to be a vengeful scat scene turned out to be a simple ass worship scene bruh

Just played my v10 save and it gave a "Skip scat scene?" yes or no option so it shows for me. Not my fetish and I skipped it so I can't say whether or not it's different from before but there's still a scene there.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Just played my v10 save and it gave a "Skip scat scene?" yes or no option so it shows for me. Not my fetish and I skipped it so I can't say whether or not it's different from before but there's still a scene there.

Here's how it works
Based on relationship with Rosita,
There's 2 routes im used to,
(non submission to continue quest or complete submission)

1st route is continue the journey, you don't submit to Rosita, basically you take the memory crystal and move on (depending on if you have been submissive to her before...) if you try talking to her, you get an option of asking her, may I have one last meal. This leads to the vengeful scat scene prior to v10 (v9.9 and below)

2nd route the complete submission, you unlock all scenes including the usual scat scene.

What happens in the vengeful scat scene is basically a repeat of the usual scat scene, but words change accordingly to make it feel vengeful, but the script does make the experience a bit different :LOL:

But it's a one time option and then you don't get to serve Rosita ever again unless if it's the crystal scenes...

There's a lot of one time scenes in this game, my particular favorites is this and the Narcissa poison milk scene.
The Franziska one is just dead end... :p

Arguably the Katrina pussy worship scene right after submission is kinda hot. She's the only domina to have a double bed, I like her for that :giggle:
She's probably the tsun dere or the absolute psycho type, if only dekarous made the loyal Katrina route, I would like to see that ending...

Last edited:

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Here's how it works
Based on relationship with Rosita,
There's 2 routes im used to,
(non submission to continue quest or complete submission)

1st route is continue the journey, you don't submit to Rosita, basically you take the memory crystal and move on (depending on if you have been submissive to her before...) if you try talking to her, you get an option of asking her, may I have one last meal. This leads to the vengeful scat scene prior to v10 (v9.9 and below)

2nd route the complete submission, you unlock all scenes including the usual scat scene.

What happens in the vengeful scat scene is basically a repeat of the usual scat scene, but words change accordingly to make it feel vengeful, but the script does make the experience a bit different :LOL:

But it's a one time option and then you don't get to serve Rosita ever again unless if it's the crystal scenes...

There's a lot of one time scenes in this game, my particular favorites is this and the Narcissa poison milk scene.
The Franziska one is just dead end... :p

Arguably the Katrina pussy worship scene right after submission is kinda hot. She's the only domina to have a double bed, I like her for that :giggle:
She's probably the tsun dere or the absolute psycho type, if only dekarous made the loyal Katrina route, I would like to see that ending...
I knew about the relationship system and specifically used a save that I thought had minimum relationship points. However, checking again, I was incorrect. While I do have a lot of saves in her realm because I like her a lot none of them have low points except... the one in Cerulean Fields before I even first entered the realm. I'm not replaying the entire realm lol

Reactions: machinist1000

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023

I had two different endings with her in the older versions too. One ending is ass worship if you treated her good and the 2nd was if you were mean to her and only cared about her Seal and this led to you being punished.

Jan 27, 2021
Someone must have been a very happy puppy with many, many teaparties with their favorite girl (y)
I was indeed quite pleased to see that she finally got her own AI chat bot, especially considering how descriptive it is and how it includes her fetishes, personality and mannerisms. It's very accurate and certainly gets a 10/10 from me. Here's hoping somebody makes a Llavanya one soon, and I personally think a Katrina one would also be nice.

I haven't played 10.0 yet but I'm glad to hear that the scat content is skippable now. Here's hoping it's the same with gore content (I'm aware you can blur it, but being able to skip it entirely would be much better).

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That ai voice content is a fucking abomination and It should never exist in the first fucking place.:FacePalm:
As much as I love AI, I have to agree that these voices sounded cursed. The pitch was too high, the dialogue didn't reflect the content in-game and the dynamic between characters seemed the same. While I understand additions to the lore need to be introduced somewhere, I feel that place is in the main game and not in the side content. Deka need to watch the Sonichu comic reviews to refresh himself on what NOT to do as a writer.

I had two different endings with her in the older versions too. One ending is ass worship if you treated her good and the 2nd was if you were mean to her and only cared about her Seal and this led to you being punished.
Is the ass worship scene without gas and scat? I want to place my face near her giant peach but I am afraid.

I was indeed quite pleased to see that she finally got her own AI chat bot, especially considering how descriptive it is and how it includes her fetishes, personality and mannerisms. It's very accurate and certainly gets a 10/10 from me. Here's hoping somebody makes a Llavanya one soon, and I personally think a Katrina one would also be nice.

I haven't played 10.0 yet but I'm glad to hear that the scat content is skippable now. Here's hoping it's the same with gore content (I'm aware you can blur it, but being able to skip it entirely would be much better).
I am glad to hear you had fun submitting to dating Madeline. I would say there's already enough dialogue for someone to make Best AI exist. I am guessing she will be the least kinky of them all but we would love her nevertheless.

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
I don't remember when I last played this game nor do I know why I've stumbled upon it, but I was summoned by the mention of ERP with AI.

There is a way, my friends: to do NSFW with AI characters you want or make (including the Dominas here) using the two most intelligent text AI of our generation. More capable than the heretic ye call NovelAI. Yay, 'tis the most Open-of-AI (ChatGPT) and he they call "Claude" (Anthropic).

But many here, including I, are not ready. To take this journey, one must scour the depths of the magical boards — the decrepit hellscape known as "4Chan" (it's in /vg/ or /g/). The old, selfish, and most uncouth of sages who call themselves "Anon" (they talk about using Claude/GPT and how you can RP with them NSFW wink wink) make their refuge there. But remember, comrades. When you tread the path of the AI erotica... there is NO turning back!
once-you-start-no-going-back-257704451.gif

• Yay, new update!
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes