D

Deleted member 985467

are there any bad ends in the game?
In a manner of speaking. Once you beat a Domina, you have the option of submitting to her for eternity instead of taking her seal, unlocking some exclusive scenes but locking you in her realm for eternity. You're given the option to save just before this choice.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
In a manner of speaking. Once you beat a Domina, you have the option of submitting to her for eternity instead of taking her seal, unlocking some exclusive scenes but locking you in her realm for eternity. You're given the option to save just before this choice.
How do I get hose scenes? I submitted to the girl that has a maze but I only got the 4 options from before when I talked to her :D

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
How do I get hose scenes? I submitted to the girl that has a maze but I only got the 4 options from before when I talked to her :D
Look in her room on the left, there are usuallly objects in there you can interact with for more scenes. It won't be locked anynmore.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
Can't even pass the first mistress, no matter how hard i try, this game seems to difficult for me, RIP

I wish there was a way i could, this game looked so promising *Sigh* Oh fucking well. I've tried for 6 hours now, and i cant seem to find the first dominas weakness :'(

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
I wish there was a way i could, this game looked so promising *Sigh* Oh fucking well. I've tried for 6 hours now, and i cant seem to find the first dominas weakness :'(
shit it don't matter unless you're lv59, this game wont give u the chance btw.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
But how tho, ive tried all different weapon types lol
To be clear, you drank her potion thing that makes you much stronger right? After that I'm pretty sure you can grind by replenishing your shards at the lake thing. Try getting the best weapon and spamming potions. Also guard when she goes into her darkness stance thing.
I actually managed to beat her after the 1st loss but then the game makes you go back and lose to progress the story. So stupid. My point is it shouldn't be too difficult if you prepare first and use a little strategy.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Awesome game! I really like the Slytherin girl, that whole chapter was wicked! Just one piece of advice, add bad ends :D

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Awesome game! I really like the Slytherin girl, that whole chapter was wicked! Just one piece of advice, add bad ends :D
Admittedly I love bad ending games, but this “kinda” has them with slave path, although I do kinda desire a classic sexy bad end once in a while myself.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
I'm unable to unlock anything from the bottom row of the "Ranger" skill tree - I can put the cursor over unlock and have far more than the 250 points to unlock trait, but nothing responds when I hit "unlock." At first I wasn't concerned since I'm using a bow, but I'm unable to get "masterful rogue" since all the bottom row skills are locked for me....am I doing something wrong? I haven't tried buying a crossbow since I was able to buy the spear skills without owning a spear.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018
I'm unable to unlock anything from the bottom row of the "Ranger" skill tree - I can put the cursor over unlock and have far more than the 250 points to unlock trait, but nothing responds when I hit "unlock." At first I wasn't concerned since I'm using a bow, but I'm unable to get "masterful rogue" since all the bottom row skills are locked for me....am I doing something wrong? I haven't tried buying a crossbow since I was able to buy the spear skills without owning a spear.
you need min 250 foregin soul shard and max 450 soul shard for that tree. At this moment i think get it is hard but u can keep lose to domina and get 6 soul shard per lose. i not recomend or u can use cheat

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Couple of questions, 1st, is there more willingly get enslaved after victory content in the domina's bedroom's?

2nd, is there more scenes for giving a soul shard to Katarina other than the 2 panty smother scenes? bonus question, is it the same with the other domina?

And 3rd, will corruption give an evil ending far off in the future?

Love the new system, and LOVE the new possible scenes, makes it a wee bit of a grind, but you can actually pick a class, level up, unlock skills and stat-ups, BEAUTIFUL. Keep up the legendary work Dekarous!!!

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
the changelog says that there are two friendly people to meet, the first being in katrinas realm, where's the second one?

also i absolutely love the skill trees, and i adore the changes to the first and second domina rooms, i really hope that you're planning to do that to the third and maybe the next two rooms, although i'm not sure that they actually need it, it'd just be cool to see them redesigned

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
nevermind, found it and answered another of my questions at the same time
it's to the left in narcissa's realm, which is also where you grind for xp

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes