robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
uuum, i just did over 20K damage to rosita, i think the new combat/skill tree stuff could use a little bit of balancing, but i really really love it, not only is the combat actually pretty good now(no offence, i just found it really jank before) it also adds a bit of replayability.

also for some reason i find rosita's realm the best one so far, i dunno,autumn style pumpkins and trees just meshes really well with her content for some reason
Yeah my LVL15 Channeler did 32K damage to Mary with Llavanya's Arrow, 13K with Shattering Crystal/Fracture combo and 12K with a Thunder Strike (got a Critical hit with it for some reason.) Dev just did pretty much a complete overhaul, so I wouldn't blame him if he took another month to clean up all the bugs/exploits before giving us our psychotic 6th Domina.

Really needs to cap levels so the player can't just steamroll over all the villainesses after an hour or 2 of smashing the Lost in Katrina's Realm.

It takes serious work to lose a fight to Rosita by the time we complete Mary's realm.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So as far as I can tell, the game only blackscreens for me if I chose to break the seal in front of Katrina. For some reason its fine if I chose the other option and then just break it later on, probably not implemented yet? Anyway I got up to Narcissa and she seems busted. I defeated her. Her hp is at 0 while mine is over 1000 and bare in mind my attacks always executed AFTER hers, so I reduced her hp to 0 at the end of the round... She just uses DMC outta nowhere. Twice. I die... Is this supposed to happen? I didnt even get to select a move before she did it not that it would of helped. Reading some of the other replies here though, it seems like even if I was Shadowbound it still would of given me a game over screen. Honestly I'm sure what I could of done to avoid that. At this point I'll probably just grind a couple levels so I just melt her.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
What difference is in breaking the seal right after defeating domina? I know the most obvious one is that you won't get a chance to get enslaved, but is there more to that?

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
You gotta be joking right? Mary is by far the strongest domina its not even close (plot-wise). She takes your girl, she makes you suffer, grind, lose so many times. She's the best.
It's simple, I'm using duelist - executioner, with feral slicer and reinforced steel shield. when the normal attack doesn't make damage, cause her bleeding and wait until her life is 1, then use Psycopath's harvest (mastery of the duelist) that deal 5 or 10 or 12 damage to her in every five attacks of the ability, and the work is done!

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
After you beat Narcissa is her seal hidden somewhere?
I believe this is a bug (many wrote about this situation above). I was only able to get her seal by breaking it in front of her eyes. It should be possible to carry seal away unharmed, but no (I'm not sure that the developer will do anything about it - for example, Narcissa's prison cells can be triggered for actions even after defeating her)))

ecchianimefeets

Sep 22, 2020
save file for anyone dont want to combat with her it just begin from where u can choice break Rosita seal to process to next domina or become her toilet forever
save file for anyone dont want to combat with her it just begin from where u can choice break Rosita seal to process to next domina or become her toilet forever
do you have to pay for the rosita relem?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Could anyone share their saves? The upload at around page 30 often crashes and forces a restart. I'm not particularly interested in grinding Katrina again after losing my original saves.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
Could anyone share their saves? The upload at around page 30 often crashes and forces a restart. I'm not particularly interested in grinding Katrina again after losing my original saves.
the only saved file that I have left of those parts, is when you have to decide whether to take the soul of Lady Madeline or be enslaved, if you want to start from there here it is:

Reactions: ccccccccccc

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
finally tried the new update hopefully all dominas will get an offer shard scene or two
even if it means grinding against undead mobs i do like this upgrade / class structure with leveling alot more than the old way of doing things just some things that really stuck out in a less positive light at least in my experience as the arcanist class (not all class specific)

1 i feel like i do way to much damage really with that one skill that buffs all magic damage and arcane barrage but imbalance is to be expected in an update like this so no biggie
2 the difficulty bump on the third domina felt unnaturally big might be a consequence of 3 shotting up till that point but i could not for the life of me survive her second phase skills without either grinding like crazy for levels or just save editing my defenses
3 the new font is fine and quite pretty UNTIL they use capslock then its nigh on unreadable at times
4 maybe a warning that when you pick your class upgrade that these arnt yet developed would be nice

but all in all this update definitely improved the game overal from a already good game to an even better one
keep up the great work dekarous

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes