johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Any tips on how to beat stage 2 narcissa? Not only does she have turn priority but she gets to go twice. Is there any kind of gear or spells I need? I'm a ranger

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Please tell me how to beat mary step by step I'm at my sanitys edge
Have you met Llavanya yet?
Any tips on how to beat stage 2 narcissa? Not only does she have turn priority but she gets to go twice. Is there any kind of gear or spells I need? I'm a ranger
That's tough with a Ranger. The "Masterful Rogue" perk will give you a better chance to avoid being hit with Devil May Cry. That's always going to be the big deal with Narcissa... surviving DMC.

Swiftie

Jul 11, 2020
Every class can use Shadowbound. It makes you unkillable for 4-5 turns. You can even precast it before the fight starts.
I haven't played a ranger but I'm pretty sure you have the mana to spare.

Please tell me how to beat mary step by step I'm at my sanitys edge
LOSE 10 TIMES.
Talk to her, start the fight, surrender, get pegged.
Repeat this 10 TIMES. She tells you how many times she defeated you every time for a reason.
After surrendering to her 10 times GO OUT to the Reaper, talk to him, and summon Llavanya.
Talk to Llavanya, get the armor, get the skills, get your Light weapon. Go back to Mary and wipe the floor with her after she bullies your waifu because she's actually a really easy boss compared to someone like Narcissa.

AkatsukiRukito

May 22, 2020
so ver 5.9 is out on his patreon anyone have changelog of it ?
-New combat CGs for all Dominas except Rosita
-New Domina grapple moves
-New Domina magic moves
-Fixed skills that were forcing you to attack when they were meant to prevent you from attacking
-Fixed perk bugs like Alteration, Focus etc.
-Minor fixes for numerous skills (Eviscarate now correctly drains magicka etc)
-Map fixes for the Cerulean Fields
-Added option to refill your Soul Shards at the Gladen Lake once more, for Android players
-Tweaked the combat balance for all Dominas, Dominas who were too hard became easier and too easy became harder
-2nd Class Shields can now be worn from Shield-Bearers and Wardens on the go
-Added new spells
-Added new potions
-Added new weapons
-Added new rare helmets
-Added new recipies
-Expanded Narcissa's Decayed Grounds
-Fixed Narcissa's combat bug that resulted in a game over if you defeated her while on 0 health with shadowbound
-Added new pop-up hints to help guide you through the storylines like in Mary's realm etc.
-Various small bug fixes, literally too many to list here
-Various typo fixes
-Added preview for Franziska's House of Fun

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
-New combat CGs for all Dominas except Rosita
-New Domina grapple moves
-New Domina magic moves
-Fixed skills that were forcing you to attack when they were meant to prevent you from attacking
-Fixed perk bugs like Alteration, Focus etc.
-Minor fixes for numerous skills (Eviscarate now correctly drains magicka etc)
-Map fixes for the Cerulean Fields
-Added option to refill your Soul Shards at the Gladen Lake once more, for Android players
-Tweaked the combat balance for all Dominas, Dominas who were too hard became easier and too easy became harder
-2nd Class Shields can now be worn from Shield-Bearers and Wardens on the go
-Added new spells
-Added new potions
-Added new weapons
-Added new rare helmets
-Added new recipies
-Expanded Narcissa's Decayed Grounds
-Fixed Narcissa's combat bug that resulted in a game over if you defeated her while on 0 health with shadowbound
-Added new pop-up hints to help guide you through the storylines like in Mary's realm etc.
-Various small bug fixes, literally too many to list here
-Various typo fixes
-Added preview for Franziska's House of Fun
Wait, no subclasses?

Karloman

Apr 26, 2020
From my experience, the Hidden Garden skill from the previous demoness is pretty useful. Devil May Cry can still hurt, but for 3 turns you're relatively safe from all the punch and kick attacks, which does give you some breathing room. I played as a duelist, but duellist skills barely mattered in this fight, so.

By the way, question (that might have already been answered, but well, 50-page thread): is picking corruption skills from other demoness what locks you out of Katrina's realm (should you have agreed to serve her beforehand)?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I found a working link so here you go.

Windows:
Decryption Key: BcaUCP_pHV_s_YLX_L6XnkXsbG8cdOcmaWgKcutMG20

Mac version:
Decryption Key for Mac: R61_Mre8PHEgVpaYGbXK8rm9CxasQe5fRaJG941tRok

Android version:
Decryption Key for Android: uumT1-BAi0a_qz01JGZVyVjIge9boxTEH_KCsnG2Ybc

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Windows:Mega

Mac version:Mega

Android version:Mega
Thank you <3

Oct 1, 2018

Windows:Mega

Mac version:Mega

Android version:Mega
wait how to play android version ? it have rar file but after extract it dont have file can play on andoird ?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes