blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Just a personal opinion but the game was way more fun before this combat update. Also I don't wanna go around fighting skeletons and other mobs I just wanted to keep the content between the protagonist and the dominas. Now its like 5 times more annoying just moving around.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Just a personal opinion but the game was way more fun before this combat update. Also I don't wanna go around fighting skeletons and other mobs I just wanted to keep the content between the protagonist and the dominas. Now its like 5 times more annoying just moving around.
I dunno, i think the game is much better with the new combat system.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm... I'm interested. I've tried out whatever version was on the first post and I liked Madeline a bit and Rosita quite a bit more and I am planning on giving you money for it at least once but I would love to know what kind of stuff I'm buying into without already being a patron.
Something like: Added new *personality type* dom with x, y and z fetish content
and/or an updated list in general?
Maybe like:
currently having 5 doms
dom1 has the following personality and these fetishes
dom2 does this

...and so on being readable by anyone would be really great. I mean you release teasers (which I assume are videos) but not even those are accessable which I don't understand.

D

Deleted member 985467

Hmmm... I'm interested. I've tried out whatever version was on the first post and I liked Madeline a bit and Rosita quite a bit more and I am planning on giving you money for it at least once but I would love to know what kind of stuff I'm buying into without already being a patron.
Maybe like:
currently having 5 doms
dom2 does this

...and so on being readable by anyone would be really great. I mean you release teasers (which I assume are videos) but not even those are accessable which I don't understand.
The teasers are actually all just images, but (as a patron) I think this is a good idea. There's many, many different flavors of femdom, and it's useful to a consumer to know whether or not the game is something worth putting money towards in advance.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Maybe like:
currently having 5 doms
dom2 does this

Agreed. Hello-person kindly gave a summary here some days ago.
Could possibly put this on the front page as a tldr for curious users?

The current build has 5 Dominas. I've detailed their specific kinks below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As tyfp mentioned, 12 dominas are planned for the final game. The next version is planned to revamp either Madeline or Katrina's content with more CG's and things to do (they tied the poll, so who knows who's getting it first).

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Agreed. Hello-person kindly gave a summary here some days ago.
Could possibly put this on the front page as a tldr for curious users?
While this is highly appreciated I still think it would make sense for them to have something like this on their patreon.

D

Deleted member 985467

can someone please tell us when is domina version 6.0 coming out also the new domina looks like harley quinn XDXDXDXDXD
The current projected release is "before Halloween". Dekarous seems to have been slow on updates lately for reasons unknown, so if we're unlucky, it might be later than that...

FccInferno

Sep 5, 2020
Im stuck on the barroness, im not sure where to go i just lose everytime cause i can't hit her after she goes second phase, help please!

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I thought with the "team expansion" the content would finally be flowing, but it's actually slower...
The game is excellent and addictive but we don't even have half of the game, less UI changes and more dominas please :<

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I thought with the "team expansion" the content would finally be flowing, but it's actually slower...
The game is excellent and addictive but we don't even have half of the game, less UI changes and more dominas please :<
Remember that team expansion isn't immediate a boom in speed of development, you know, he needs to show the way, maybe teach some tricks/methods he uses in game instead of some standardized stuff. And now there is not a single person deciding, even though Dek is the main, he would rather hear others out and consider their words

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Remember that team expansion isn't immediate a boom in speed of development, you know, he needs to show the way, maybe teach some tricks/methods he uses in game instead of some standardized stuff. And now there is not a single person deciding, even though Dek is the main, he would rather hear others out and consider their words
I agree, it takes time to get started in a new team, but the expansion happened more than two months ago

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes