benroben15

Jun 11, 2020
Illavanya one is when you dontbetray her. Mary one is a battlecg
i didnt betray lavanya and all what is she gets whipped without cg and eventually gives me dialogue about using the last of her powers to me bqck to curelean fields but no cg with mary

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
i didnt betray lavanya and all what is she gets whipped without cg and eventually gives me dialogue about using the last of her powers to me bqck to curelean fields but no cg with mary
I think he meant betray Illvanya, then again i havnae got that far yet, bloody game almost overheats ma laptop just from half an hour of gameplay. So i might be wrong.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Is there any option for replay scenes in the game? Thank you!
Which scenes do you exactly mean? The scenes you have after you lose a battle to domina are always the same, when you will defeat domina and become her slave, all but "Initiation" scene are repeatable (most of them basically what you had before after loss, but with new dialogue). The scenes for shards (so far only Katherine/Madeline) are also repeatable until you defeat them. And story related scenes that occur once, they well occur just once

mohmmid

Dec 16, 2018
How are you supposed to play it on android? Already unzipped the file but no apk or files runnable can be found.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
I don't know if someone talked about this, but the locker in the west wing of Mary's realm, can we unlock it?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes