inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I see the dumb idea of having the MC's textbox show up at the top and having to keep looking up and down up and down to read text is still there, the Cerulean Fields graphics got even dumber looking even more outta place and like some 2000 Flash game now. But hey the HUD is now (poorly) animated which's...pretty unnecessary (oh and dumb) Yep, please never change Dekarous

Reactions: Dazewaller

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i am stuck in mary story, dont know how to defeat her, i even put my stats to max to win but she keeps wining to me, can someone write me a walkthroug?

Oct 1, 2018
the next domina is very ez to beat ( im just use vegenace and u know what ? take 0 dmae form her and all atk reflect to her lol ) and she is so beautiful and thicc she have gore and i think she will have toilet play next update because she call MC is toilet LOL. Well done Deka

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Anyone encountering an error when picking the duskblade in the west catacombs? Doesn't reproduce each time picking it up, kinda weird

Mar 28, 2017
Yo I gotta give props, The Hall of the Mountain King is definitely good music for the main theme. Very easy to just put on and listen to. I've been sitting here on the main menu without even pressing play for 2 minutes.

Reactions: Aseratrix
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes