kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
Is there a way to save ilavanya from Mary I know the new domina mentioned it if there is can someone explain in detail how to do it

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
What is the version that is in the inicial page for windows, and is too little complicate for to use the android version maybe you guys can make a apk to install the game? I dont know how this thing happen but in other games that I play for android was create in that way.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Does Narcissa have no scat scene? The one I would have thougth it would make the most sense to have one? :D
Also there are hints in the fights, but I could not find any.

Reactions: World enjoyer

MarigoldDrift

Mar 23, 2020
Can anyone share a save file with Rosita already cleared? I kind of forgot what I was doing in her quest and now I want to go straight to the next Domina before coming back later.

Drake1

Jun 26, 2017
Do I have to replay the entire game or is there a save file that lets me jump to the newest domina?

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
Question - where the f*** is this kibble or smt that you must find as a first exercise from Rosita? Can someone send a photo or make a super-clear instruction, please.

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
And one more thing! Ranger's skill <Focus> doesn't work, because it isn't prolonged for your next turn as in the description, it falls off when the turn in which you used him ends. Correct this bug please.

Reactions: Bwagwetthe

zephonage

Oct 1, 2018
This update is definitely a wide miss. Very tedious, the theme of this domina is really off putting (and honestly a bit redundant at this point) and it's bugged. I accidentally went back into the east wing after beating it and this completely breaks the game. It made me do all the scenes again but at one point everything just became black screens. I really cant be bothered to play this Domina again so I'll probably wait for a few more updates before touching this game again, unless someone knows how to fix that issue and can tell me

Reactions: Hisoka995

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Is there a way to save ilavanya from Mary I know the new domina mentioned it if there is can someone explain in detail how to do it
I think that will be a way in a future update, or maybe already exist a way,I dont have so sure,I am going to finish the game more times to find some things that I miss or that dont see or just for fun.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Question - where the f*** is this kibble or smt that you must find as a first exercise from Rosita? Can someone send a photo or make a super-clear instruction, please.
is in the tree, it is easy to see , i found it in the east side in the map where rosita lives, you dont have to go to the other side to find it just look for a tree with bread basket I dont have a photo and I clean my save files to begin a new history.

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
is in the tree, it is easy to see , i found it in the east side in the map where rosita lives, you dont have to go to the other side to find it just look for a tree with bread basket I dont have a photo and I clean my save files to begin a new history.
Thank you. And what about that glowing pumpkin?

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Reviews for this most recent 6.0 update don't look too good. So I'll come back later after these bugs get fixed in a future patch

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes