Jan 27, 2021
Sorry if this question was answered already, but.... Is it possible for Llavanya to not be corrupted when you save her? I'm guessing maybe if you don't go too far in the corruption skill tree, she will be normal?
I can't exactly confirm, but if I had to take an educated guess I'd say no, she'll still be corrupted. Llavanya's corruption comes from her absorption of the other Dominas' soul fragments, which happens regardless of the player's choice to gain corruption perks or not. That and, well, it would be wholly unlike Dekarous to actually take the time required to add an alternate route like that, and even if he did, a future update would most likely just make it obsolete anyway (considering what happened to Katrina's loyalty route).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
when I tried easy mode, I couldn't fight the lost souls to level up. not really as important in the beginning, but I could not get past the twins without higher level and class perks that require a higher level.
I've been having the same problem but with Harley Queef. Both times I tried to kick her clown girl butt she beats me up with her funhammer. When I played through in regular mode as a crusader I was able to kick her ass in 3 turns like Horace did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if this question was answered already, but.... Is it possible for Llavanya to not be corrupted when you save her? I'm guessing maybe if you don't go too far in the corruption skill tree, she will be normal?

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
I've been having the same problem but with Harley Queef. Both times I tried to kick her clown girl butt she beats me up with her funhammer. When I played through in regular mode as a crusader I was able to kick her ass in 3 turns like Horace did.

You are right! Mary IS the worst girl! Literally only good redeeming quality's about her is that she likes the color green and owns a dog. The scenes when you lose to her are so torturous and lame, like how am I supposed to fap to that?

Jan 21, 2022

Use vengeance whenever she's about to strike you. It counters her very hard

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You are right! Mary IS the worst girl! Literally only good redeeming quality's about her is that she likes the color green and owns a dog. The scenes when you lose to her are so torturous and lame, like how am I supposed to fap to that?
I kinda like her pegging scene but I would rather get my boyhole taken by Katrina, Narcissa, or Harley Queef. On the plus side, getting pegged by the Emerald Strap-on does help with the later scene where it makes a comeback...

Use vengeance whenever she's about to strike you. It counters her very hard
Vengeance? Is that a corruption skill? I am a good boy in my playthroughs.

Jan 27, 2021
Can crusader not use shields at all? or am I missing something?
I believe the Crusader can use light shields, but you won't be able to wield heavy/second rate shields unless you choose the path of Shield-Bearer at the end of the Crusader skill line. If you're unable to wield a light shield then maybe it's because you're using a two-handed weapon?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I believe the Crusader can use light shields, but you won't be able to wield heavy/second rate shields unless you choose the path of Shield-Bearer at the end of the Crusader skill line. If you're unable to wield a light shield then maybe it's because you're using a two-handed weapon?
This right here, you beat me to it.

Also, I noticed you changed your pfp from the green warrior one. What is the sauce of this sigil?

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
Jan 27, 2021
This right here, you beat me to it.

Also, I noticed you changed your pfp from the green warrior one. What is the sauce of this sigil?
I'm happy you asked! I've been experimenting with writing prompts for AI art, and one such prompt I tried was 'Symbol of Amaranth' (Amaranth is the Capital of Madeline's realm in the newly written lore), which is the green sigil that you speak of. I then edited it onto a silver badge as I thought it would make a nice profile picture. The sigil itself seems to resemble some trees/plants in the pupil of an eye, surrounded by a floral ring. Usually I'm not a big fan of the AI art I generate as it doesn't always turn out well, but I think this one looks nice.

I follow their patreon. the update is this month and then another less buggy version is supposed to be added in June.
The new post does look promising, it would certainly be nice to have new random encounters aside from the usual lost champions that we get. Having lesser demoness encounters would certainly add some much needed variety to the combat, and hopefully we also get new scenes to go with them.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
The new post does look promising, it would certainly be nice to have new random encounters aside from the usual lost champions that we get. Having lesser demoness encounters would certainly add some much needed variety to the combat, and hopefully we also get new scenes to go with them.
[/QUOTE]
I am looking forward to other encounters than the poor lost souls that I beat up to farm experience and levels lol.
Quick question how do get the domina fan (or any game for that matter) banner at the bottom of your posts?

Jan 27, 2021
I am looking forward to other encounters than the poor lost souls that I beat up to farm experience and levels lol.
Quick question how do get the domina fan (or any game for that matter) banner at the bottom of your posts?
Not sure about other games, but here are the Domina themed ones (both official and fan-made) from Dekarous. Additionally, both posts below feature a guide on how to add them to your profile.

Signatures are finally up~

Non-F95zone ones are in the Discord server (or you can just message me on Patreon and I'll send them over). I am going to edit this post for every new official signature I get.

View attachment 918296 View attachment 918297 View attachment 918298 View attachment 918299 View attachment 918300
Fan made Signatures (thanks a lot to Hiro DarlingXX):

View attachment 918335 View attachment 918336 View attachment 918338 View attachment 918339 View attachment 918340 View attachment 918342

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm happy you asked! I've been experimenting with writing prompts for AI art, and one such prompt I tried was 'Symbol of Amaranth' (Amaranth is the Capital of Madeline's realm in the newly written lore), which is the green sigil that you speak of. I then edited it onto a silver badge as I thought it would make a nice profile picture. The sigil itself seems to resemble some trees/plants in the pupil of an eye, surrounded by a floral ring. Usually I'm not a big fan of the AI art I generate as it doesn't always turn out well, but I think this one looks nice.

I knew it had to do with your favorite mistress and I had guessed it was related to the extended lore. You put a lot of detail into it by adding the purple eye and floral ring. I am curious why you choose silver for the choice of background. since her seal is the Ember Seal (I think). Your Madeline sigil turned out great and could even make a good acrylic badge or 3D printed pin to wear while away from keyboard.

I have yet to delve into the world of making 3D art but if you make a Llavanya sigil, I would gladly make that my next pfp.

[/QUOTE]
Adding lesser demonesses really sets the tone for the rising action in the game/ story. I mean, now we are going where very few champions have ever made it. I imagine Deka will use the demonesses he designed for the Domina TCG that was going to be in Maple Hills College. I really hope they will have at least one sexy move each to use on our favorite bruised and beaten MC.

Jan 27, 2021
I knew it had to do with your favorite mistress and I had guessed it was related to the extended lore. You put a lot of detail into it by adding the purple eye and floral ring. I am curious why you choose silver for the choice of background. since her seal is the Ember Seal (I think). Your Madeline sigil turned out great and could even make a good acrylic badge or 3D printed pin to wear while away from keyboard.

I have yet to delve into the world of making 3D art but if you make a Llavanya sigil, I would gladly make that my next pfp.
I appreciate the kind words! I chose silver since I wanted every sigil to share the same base, and silver seemed like the best candidate as it shows off the symbol clearly (though I may re-do the backgrounds at some point, in which case the Madeline one would have a black background to represent the Blackstone Seal. The Ember Seal belongs to Narcissa if memory serves me right). Your idea of 3D printing the symbols onto badges intrigues me, I think it would be great for cosplaying as a champion/servant of your favorite mistress especially.

As for Llavanya's sigil, I have actually done two as I couldn't decide which was better. The first one depicts the Star of Llavanya, and the second one was generated with the prompt 'Symbol of Hope'. I'll let you decide which one you think is better. So far I've only done Madeline's and Llavanya's, but I'll get around to doing the rest of them soon enough.
Polish_20240520_083858974.png Polish_20240520_082425769.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes