machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Been enjoying the game.

A few things I'd like to mention for changes for v10, maybe have alternative pics for all the the scenes, since just a single repeated image just gets a bit boring all the time, not that 2 images are way better but it's a start?...

Some functions could use more images for example, suck on rosita tits, but there's still a pic of the guy stuck between the boobs, not really working out there....

I sorta liked the time story for the reaper, but it's gonna be sketchy as to what happens next once you die on v10 after facing Ruby? (I'm guessing ilvanya will take place of reaper....
Also please fix the super slow but after getting ilvanya from the 4th domina.

I think the 9th domina could use a lot more scenes and could cater to her different appearances w/ their respective personality...

Tho... That being said the release date for the next version is so far off, idk what to do...

For any who needs saves, I could try to upload one later....
I was playing on v9.1 on my android phone lol. Got multiple saves in particular orders, submission to each domina and what not. Been lucky to access all the scenes so far...

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
Been enjoying the game.

A few things I'd like to mention for changes for v10, maybe have alternative pics for all the the scenes, since just a single repeated image just gets a bit boring all the time, not that 2 images are way better but it's a start?...

Some functions could use more images for example, suck on rosita tits, but there's still a pic of the guy stuck between the boobs, not really working out there....

I sorta liked the time story for the reaper, but it's gonna be sketchy as to what happens next once you die on v10 after facing Ruby? (I'm guessing ilvanya will take place of reaper....
Also please fix the super slow but after getting ilvanya from the 4th domina.

I think the 9th domina could use a lot more scenes and could cater to her different appearances w/ their respective personality...

Tho... That being said the release date for the next version is so far off, idk what to do...

For any who needs saves, I could try to upload one later....
I was playing on v9.1 on my android phone lol. Got multiple saves in particular orders, submission to each domina and what not. Been lucky to access all the scenes so far...
Heh, I still have v9.1 as well. That's funny. I didn't even know at the time that the game was still not fully completed when I downloaded it, I was very surprised when I got to Ruby's. At this point I'm just waiting for v10.1, maybe I'll start over and pick a different class too when its out. And yeah, I'm really hoping the slow movement speed with Ilavanya gets changed. And she is not stopping you every 10 seconds to say some dark horny shit.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Heh, I still have v9.1 as well. That's funny. I didn't even know at the time that the game was still not fully completed when I downloaded it, I was very surprised when I got to Ruby's. At this point I'm just waiting for v10.1, maybe I'll start over and pick a different class too when its out. And yeah, I'm really hoping the slow movement speed with Ilavanya gets changed. And she is not stopping you every 10 seconds to say some dark horny shit.

That Dark Horny shit happening every 10secs is kinda understandable, heck, makes the game a bit more relatable with MC, makes being angry at Mary all the more worth it kinda?

the lost time zone was very unnerving, also the part where you enter from Narcissa's zone in the past, walking through that long snake ass route, twice even just sucks with the slow mode,
I just walked to the center of the zone somewhere and then poof, there was a cutscene. Just got by lucky....

the unlimited skeletons I literally just submitted lol, idk how many of them would have been there...
Rosita being lv999 is just crazy, all though I kinda jerked off to the re battle scene for the black soul shard, not many scenes make me jerk off in the game, but there's few scenes I just keep coming back to...

last night I got off on the Bad end of Franziska 3 times...
I'm fucked up lol, wish there was more ends to this game...

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Didn't know Katrina Scat scene could be accessed only on the second time. Nice hidden gem lol. Is there anyways to submit to Franziska?
Also a bit bummed that Mary only has sissyfication content... -_-

Reactions: Raycaster24

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Anyone got ways to extract save files from Android?
I can see the www folder in hidden folders in my android but it only has the game files unfortunately...

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
Didn't know Katrina Scat scene could be accessed only on the second time. Nice hidden gem lol. Is there anyways to submit to Franziska?
Also a bit bummed that Mary only has sissyfication content... -_-
I think if you lose your sanity to Mary, you unlock toilet scenes and such. But I ain't about to give that bitch the satisfaction.
Also I don't think you can submit to Harley Quinn, she just gives you a game over I'm pretty sure. Might be wrong though.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I think if you lose your sanity to Mary, you unlock toilet scenes and such. But I ain't about to give that bitch the satisfaction.
Also I don't think you can submit to Harley Quinn, she just gives you a game over I'm pretty sure. Might be wrong though.

Harley quinn aka Franziska, I already got off on the bad end like I said before.
The Mary one I wanna explore for the sake of multiple saves..., how to increase stress to her tho?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 31, 2024
Fuck, I got until 4 punishments, I don't see a way to trigger the 5th, thought there was a different bad end there.... -_-
I was really disappointed with the dead end after 5 punishments. also, really wanted to explore what was behind the fence.

When you increase your stress you just get 1 scene then your stress is gone, there is no submitting to her
You can actually submit to her once you beat her. However, if you go that route, by the sounds of it, many people on this thread will think you are a monster lol.

Also, the dark horny shit from llavanya was ehh to me. It was kind of weird that this person trying to save your world was starting to want to enslave you. however, it surprisingly fit with the story well. Also I really didn't care for the phony sex sounds that came when she got punished by Mary. Or when she was saying her horny stuff. Thought it could've been different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I was really disappointed with the dead end after 5 punishments. also, really wanted to explore what was behind the fence.

You can actually submit to her once you beat her. However, if you go that route, by the sounds of it, many people on this thread will think you are a monster lol.

Also, the dark horny shit from llavanya was ehh to me. It was kind of weird that this person trying to save your world was starting to want to enslave you. however, it surprisingly fit with the story well. Also I really didn't care for the phony sex sounds that came when she got punished by Mary. Or when she was saying her horny stuff. Thought it could've been different.

I need the details on how to trigger the 5th punishment.

Also I submitted for the sake of exploration,
Normally sissy content ain't my type, but she's the only domina to legit have sex with you, once you surrender. After that it's the same sissy content...

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes