machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Correct. I didn't give out the ending of the 5th punishment because I didn't want to spoil it for you. Looking back though, I wish I would have at least warned you to save your game before you do it. Which is why I said it was a disappointing ending. And the scat content is only accessible after you beat mary, and you have to pick the bad ending by betraying llavanya. Then you can submit for full toilet in her dungeon.
Yooo I just remembered I never checked the dungeon again. Shit works, literally :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yourseatcushion

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
The last Domina was released in September... of 2022, so OF COURSE we will have a long early access, alpha version, beta version, then It will be released, full of bugs, unplayable, and once fixed/half fixed, it will be 15 min of content max.
Can't wait for the 11th Dom !

Mar 31, 2024
Wait, how to get those scenes?
I don't remember if you can access them after losing. But I find that if you want a scat scene with a domina, getting enslaved by them is your best bet. Because once you submit to someone other than harley queef, you have access to every femdom scene each domina has. I literally made a save for each each enslavement so it wouldn't ruin my main game. I started at 50 and saved backwards so I could keep my saves separate from each other

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I don't remember if you can access them after losing. But I find that if you want a scat scene with a domina, getting enslaved by them is your best bet. Because once you submit to someone other than harley queef, you have access to every femdom scene each domina has. I literally made a save for each each enslavement so it wouldn't ruin my main game. I started at 50 and saved backwards so I could keep my saves separate from each other
I did the same, I can't find options for raa when enslaved, it's still the same, somehow if I defeat the guards in the tomb, I enter a cycle of her asking how I beat her dogs and am unable to get out of it. Her room, only the bed has a few options apart from what she offers herself...

Hora there's literally nothing to submit and see...

Mar 31, 2024
I did the same, I can't find options for raa when enslaved, it's still the same, somehow if I defeat the guards in the tomb, I enter a cycle of her asking how I beat her dogs and am unable to get out of it. Her room, only the bed has a few options apart from what she offers herself...

Hora there's literally nothing to submit and see...
I think to get enslaved by them you have to lose your sanity. Like for raa, when you lose a battle and you pick your punishment, you pick the worst sounding one. Like when you take over you use my best friend as your toilet for eternity in front of me. Or something like that. If I remember correctly, each choice has a -sanity consequence from -10, -25, or -50? Maybe -40? If you keep losing and let your sanity go eventually you break. Also with hora, I don't remember if I just let my sanity go or if there was a special thing you had to do to become her slave. I just know it is possible. Because I do have that particular save file. I accessed it the other day.

Mar 31, 2024
I got my sanity maxed and submitted to Hora, and was able to access extra scenes like the scat scene by interacting with her bed?
Yes. Her bed I think does it. I just know that I learned to try to interact with every object in a dominas domain. I figure if I even interact with a chair that it would trigger some sort of option of being used as her chair.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Yes. Her bed I think does it. I just know that I learned to try to interact with every object in a dominas domain. I figure if I even interact with a chair that it would trigger some sort of option of being used as her chair.
That's true but hora's realm, the room she's in has nothing else other than her and a chair...
No bed...

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I think to get enslaved by them you have to lose your sanity. Like for raa, when you lose a battle and you pick your punishment, you pick the worst sounding one. Like when you take over you use my best friend as your toilet for eternity in front of me. Or something like that. If I remember correctly, each choice has a -sanity consequence from -10, -25, or -50? Maybe -40? If you keep losing and let your sanity go eventually you break. Also with hora, I don't remember if I just let my sanity go or if there was a special thing you had to do to become her slave. I just know it is possible. Because I do have that particular save file. I accessed it the other day.
For raa I tried thebsanity thing, still no scat scenes... :confused:

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
When you wake up in raa's domain/bedroom. Interact with anything possible. Just press enter on every object. Eventually a selection box will come up with the possibility
I tried every vase/pot in her room, and the drawers,....
Nothing. Not in the throne room as well. The tomb area tho, just entering in triggers her dogs...
Like bruh.

Also dekarous messed up hora's scat scenes, like wtf there's nothing to see. She's literally poking her head from one corner of the screen.
Bruh why TF is he so lazy?????
He needs to redo that scene ASAP!!!

Edit: golden shower scene is the same exact image. How lazy can you get????

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
I tried every vase/pot in her room, and the drawers,....
Nothing. Not in the throne room as well. The tomb area tho, just entering in triggers her dogs...
Like bruh.

Also dekarous messed up hora's scat scenes, like wtf there's nothing to see. She's literally poking her head from one corner of the screen.
Bruh why TF is he so lazy?????
He needs to redo that scene ASAP!!!

Edit: golden shower scene is the same exact image. How lazy can you get????
If You have v9.1 like me, the images might have been fixed in the later versions.

Reactions: machinist1000
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes