Mar 31, 2024
V10 public release when?
Probably not for a while. And then also there are going to be bugs and fixes. I thought about making a donation since I liked the game and give him a month or 2 of patreon. But I'm not going to lie, I was really excited when I heard a fiery mature red head was the next release. I was a little disappointed in the model depicted. Also I'm busy with other things, maybe I will on the next domina that comes out.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Probably not for a while. And then also there are going to be bugs and fixes. I thought about making a donation since I liked the game and give him a month or 2 of patreon. But I'm not going to lie, I was really excited when I heard a fiery mature red head was the next release. I was a little disappointed in the model depicted. Also I'm busy with other things, maybe I will on the next domina that comes out.
Next?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Well I've played 10 and it is mostly just the continuation of the overall story. I don't want to give any spoilers but most of the femdom stuff will be in the next update proble 10.2 or whatever it will be labeled. Cool idea and well written for a femdom game, but like I said it is a huge step up in writing and really just part 1 of Update 10 story for Ruby and the Hero.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
Something still needs work...

Coming from 9.5, 9.9
Mary, offer shards option doesn't work...
Memory crystal content doesn't make sense, if rosita has exclusive scat scenes, and narcissa etc
Need scene for katrina, Madeline, twins and others, else just make it a submission exclusive...
I'm still exploring 9.9, I was having fun with the hack tool, considering I usually play arcanist, and said stats have a major debuff going from 9.5 to 9.9, so hack tool came in handy to just boost levels, and stats. I see in event switches, the betray katrina option being ticked when I never submitted to her in the first place on the save file I played on. Kinda ridiculous.
Memory crystal also needs a bit of a rework, basically all the dominas are unlocked the moment you access it, I feel it should be unlocked based on your progress rate with progressive dominas.

I'll give further updates at the end of my gameplay
Also hope v10 has fix for slow mode.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Something still needs work...

Coming from 9.5, 9.9
Mary, offer shards option doesn't work...
Memory crystal content doesn't make sense, if rosita has exclusive scat scenes, and narcissa etc
Need scene for katrina, Madeline, twins and others, else just make it a submission exclusive...
I'm still exploring 9.9, I was having fun with the hack tool, considering I usually play arcanist, and said stats have a major debuff going from 9.5 to 9.9, so hack tool came in handy to just boost levels, and stats. I see in event switches, the betray katrina option being ticked when I never submitted to her in the first place on the save file I played on. Kinda ridiculous.
Memory crystal also needs a bit of a rework, basically all the dominas are unlocked the moment you access it, I feel it should be unlocked based on your progress rate with progressive dominas.

I'll give further updates at the end of my gameplay
Also hope v10 has fix for slow mode.
I have not seen these memory crystals, like where is Rosita's crystals? I've played all versions of the 9 updates. on 10 update i think I witnessed 3 crystals in Raa's temple at the beginning, but then I loaded a save file from 9.5 and there were no crystal portals when first entering the realm.

Reactions: machinist1000

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I have not seen these memory crystals, like where is Rosita's crystals? I've played all versions of the 9 updates. on 10 update i think I witnessed 3 crystals in Raa's temple at the beginning, but then I loaded a save file from 9.5 and there were no crystal portals when first entering the realm.
Nah not teleportation crystal, memory crystal, the one which you find out rosita is a domina. That crystal will be a part of your key items. You can go back to enjoy some scenes/punishments from dominas.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes