Mar 31, 2024
I need the details on how to trigger the 5th punishment.

Also I submitted for the sake of exploration,
Normally sissy content ain't my type, but she's the only domina to legit have sex with you, once you surrender. After that it's the same sissy content...

You just have to break a rule. Like, you don't have to break 5 different rules. Whichever rule you break the same outcome will happen depending on which punishment you are on. Cut scene 5 will happen the same whether you hop the gate in the cellar or if you tell her no. First thing I did when mary gave me the rules was I hopped the gate 5 times consecutively lol. Also, if I remember correctly, there is a toilet scene and I think she farts during it. Or I could be thinking of someone else. I'm starting to do a second play through with a different class. So it's been a few months since got enslaved by mary.

Mar 31, 2024
So, I'm on my second play through. I decided to try the arcane class. But on this play through, I decided to give more attention to the lore you can find in the game. I started to actually read through the different books you find. Honestly, it was ehh. I was kind of disappointed. But it made me think of other games that kind of have the same concept with their world and how they did it. (Assassin's creed, red dead redemption 2, etc). Like how you could find codex pages or random letters from family in abandoned houses. "Hey the whole family misses you, Timmy got eaten by a wolf and everyone is sad. You missed the funeral because it's 1700s and couldn't call you."

But one thing I wish was added in the game was like 3 or 4 short stories or "letters" written by different warriors/slaves. It could be a horrifying letter about what happened to them when they got enslaved. Or horrific event that doesn't happen in the cut scenes. A particular struggle they encountered in the realm. Maybe a particular feat where they think they have found a weakness in the domina. I mean I could go on and on on what could be written by the warriors.

I also wish there was more side quests or other things to find or explore that could have been a better filler than just grinding out 15 battles per domina.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
You just have to break a rule. Like, you don't have to break 5 different rules. Whichever rule you break the same outcome will happen depending on which punishment you are on. Cut scene 5 will happen the same whether you hop the gate in the cellar or if you tell her no. First thing I did when mary gave me the rules was I hopped the gate 5 times consecutively lol. Also, if I remember correctly, there is a toilet scene and I think she farts during it. Or I could be thinking of someone else. I'm starting to do a second play through with a different class. So it's been a few months since got enslaved by mary.
What gate is this btw, can you put a screenshot of this, also is this available on v9.1?

Edit: I found it, it works but 5th punishment is just lashing and game over..., no fart or scat content... ‍

Last edited:

Anonymous431

Dec 15, 2021
How in the world are you supposed to get past Raa? I can beat her but then those 2 stupid dogs just kill me instantly and I get softlocked in a loop of beating her, lose to dogs, lose to her, beat her, etc. I got 4 tablets on my first go around and figured I fucked it so I went back and only got 2 but its still this endless cycle.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
How in the world are you supposed to get past Raa? I can beat her but then those 2 stupid dogs just kill me instantly and I get softlocked in a loop of beating her, lose to dogs, lose to her, beat her, etc. I got 4 tablets on my first go around and figured I fucked it so I went back and only got 2 but its still this endless cycle.
Spam shadowbound, use physical skills, no magic, llavanya's fury plus attack, precision hit and corruption skill for bleed and poison. The only way to go

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I will be working on a saved games folder on v9.9 till then, Suggest a general name for the MC.
The characteristics however will be emotional, courageous and outgoing kinda guy for me.
Needless to say, I will be playing on easy mode, i'm gonna pick arcanist class so its easy to spam shadowbound without worrying about loss of mana ;)

I will work on multiple save points
Save files are in 4 in a row,
1st save is entering the realm/breaking the seal to enter realm, 2nd (reserved for your own save point), 3rd file is right before battle against domina, 4th is submission to the said domina.

the next row 1st save (5th or first file on second/further rows) will be the non submission route to the next domina, 6th is your file reserve, 7th is before battle, 8th is submission and so on...

So come up with a good name for our guy ig...

P.S
any guy with link to 10.0, do dm ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 31, 2024
What gate is this btw, can you put a screenshot of this, also is this available on v9.1?

Edit: I found it, it works but 5th punishment is just lashing and game over..., no fart or scat content... ‍
Correct. I didn't give out the ending of the 5th punishment because I didn't want to spoil it for you. Looking back though, I wish I would have at least warned you to save your game before you do it. Which is why I said it was a disappointing ending. And the scat content is only accessible after you beat mary, and you have to pick the bad ending by betraying llavanya. Then you can submit for full toilet in her dungeon.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes