Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Really sad that Narcissa doesn't wanna talk to me anymore since I didn't stay.
I'll miss her attitude, personality, way of speaking, and sadomasochistic torment....

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So... did Mary ever take that chastity cage off our character? Shouldn't we technically still be enslaved to her if not?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Rosita was already my fave (except her habit of fartin on the MC). Her flawless curvy body and motherly-domme personality will most likely keep her in that top spot.

Unless another domina like her is added later (but she could be more nice and less nasty like not farting on the MC or using him as a toilet).

Reactions: fanboi
D

Deleted member 985467

Do we know who the next domina is and when she's dropping?
Not yet. The next update is focused on adding Mary's enslavement CG's, revamping a lot of the core systems (namely soul shards), and adding content to Katrina and Madeline to bring them up to par with the later dominas. Early access for 5.5 is scheduled roughly two weeks from now.

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
I really don't understand people who first promise and then think. Where is the promised domina every month??? I want to say that I understand how difficult creating games, but no one forced him to promise what he was not able to do. After this, all trust in a person is lost. Words are wind...

D

Deleted member 985467

I believe all he ever promised was one update per month, but correct me if I'm wrong.

D

Deleted member 985467

How do you beat Mary? I simply cannot get past her at all...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surprise! You have to lose! Losing 10 times advances the story forward. Let's just say you'll never really beat her.

I've been considering writing a guide for some time, but with ver. 5.5 intended to tweak the core mechanics somewhat, I've been holding off until that comes out to really see how it affects moment-to-moment gameplay. I can't make any promises, though.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes