Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
does anyone knows how to get this scene of Dekarous's game Sunny Coast College plz?

PD: Srry if my english isn't good enough
10-1a.png

Reactions: Hero sama

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
cam anyone help please? i moved my old saves to the new update folder but i can not enter the fifth door. i already defeated the fourth domina. but when i turn on the global save file that follows with the download i can enter the fifth door.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
does anyone have a save from after you beat the second domina but before you meet the third one?
to be honest there're probably a ton of saves but i'm too lazy to check like 500 posts for them

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
no idea men i try in every form and cant obtain that ending
Heyo! I already found out how :) Date Gwen > Don't kick Ariah > Get castrated > Follow Ariah's path to take revenge of Nicole > Broke up with Gwen ( DO NOT ask her a second chance, this is the most important step) > get caught by Nicole planting drugs in her bedroom and tell her where Ariah is hiding.

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
Heyo! I already found out how :) Date Gwen > Don't kick Ariah > Get castrated > Follow Ariah's path to take revenge of Nicole > Broke up with Gwen ( DO NOT ask her a second chance, this is the most important step) > get caught by Nicole planting drugs in her bedroom and tell her where Ariah is hiding.
Yes and after telling her where Ariah is hiding, she tells me to sleep and then no matter how much I sleep, nothing happens

nightwingmagno

Dec 15, 2018
Yes and after telling her where Ariah is hiding, she tells me to sleep and then no matter how much I sleep, nothing happens
i found what to do after she tell you to sleep you go to find ariah and she is missing after that you sleep and after that you go to school and talk to nicole she is waiting inside the school you talk to her after that go to your bed all the girls appear they torture the protagonist you wake up get out of the bedrooms and you can get the final where gwen torture you with nicole

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
i found what to do after she tell you to sleep you go to find ariah and she is missing after that you sleep and after that you go to school and talk to nicole she is waiting inside the school you talk to her after that go to your bed all the girls appear they torture the protagonist you wake up get out of the bedrooms and you can get the final where gwen torture you with nicole
I think i donot have the latest version of SSC. Can u give the link to the latest version?

sabertooth12321

Dec 31, 2019
Okay. So I'm at narcisssia(Sorry if the spelling is wrong). I have the equipment and a strategy and can easily beat her but as soon as her health gets below 1000 she says I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS (Then some thing). After that it says ethan was defeated and then GAME OVER and it takes me back to start menu. I have tried all the swords but it always happens. even If I have 1 or 2 turns with soul link left.
Please help I've been stuck on this for hours and the only reason I download this game is because there were not enough videos of mary.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes