inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
"it's rapey-rapey time faggot" writing aside, the overall lack of polish on this game is astonishing:

exhibit one : an impassable tile/invisible event that blocks your way
1.png

exhibit two : misaligned entrance (also the sprite used is actually a throne and not a door)
2.png

exhibit three: the whole Cerulean Fields, the tileset choice feels so out of place and clashes with the overall tilesets aesthetics

exhibit four: Katrina's (and i suppose the others as well) attacks, the attack images are displayed WITH the accompanying sound effect AFTER the sound effect has already played prior making it seem like you've been attacked twice, also having the image displayed a while later after the sound effect gives the illusion of a delayed attack

and all that is only from playing the first part of the game for a couple minutes

still 5/7 would play again

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
This game is awesome thank you man, Madeline FTW !
Can we expect some sweaty socks fetish in the future ? That's one of the most shared fetish and i think a lot of people would love it, maybe a goddess just coming back from a running session or something like this. Keep it up dude :devilish:

D

Deleted member 985467

New Patreon post this evening. Don't freak out, you're not missing anything lewd. Dekarous is implementing a class system from the start of the game, including exclusive skills, weapon proficiencies, and leveling up like a regular RPG. It looks like you use Soul Shards to purchase your upgrades once they become available.
No teases for the new Katrina and Madeline content yet. Early Access is still scheduled a couple weeks out.

comxan

Jun 4, 2020
Any games out there like this one that include harder stuff like farts, urine and scat? I have looked all over the place and none seem to have it as prevalent as this one.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
What was the result of the Cerulean Fields tileset revamp poll? I honestly hope he revamps the area.

D

Deleted member 985467

What was the result of the Cerulean Fields tileset revamp poll? I honestly hope he revamps the area.
Surprisingly split, actually.

Remake the Fields: 36 votes (44%)
Keep the Fields: 46 votes (56%)
Total votes: 82

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Wait so, to beat the first boss fight you have to rely on RNG? She has a defense and attack debuff which she uses constantly. Apart from that, she can also make you bleed? And her strongest attack does 300-400 damage. Is there an actual strategy to it?

Nov 30, 2019
can anyone tell i already download the special file, which had a great saving but the thing is i don"t now what happened before can any one tell where i can found mary

Swiftie

Jul 11, 2020
Wait so, to beat the first boss fight you have to rely on RNG? She has a defense and attack debuff which she uses constantly. Apart from that, she can also make you bleed? And her strongest attack does 300-400 damage. Is there an actual strategy to it?
Yes, she buffs herself before using the Whip attack that deals 400 damage. Just block and you'll take about 100-200.
Rotate the fight a few times until you have enough to buy the bleed or the poison sword.
And yes like every RPG ever made you'll have to rely on RNG to proc your DOT and then just block while she takes about 300 damage every turn if I remember correctly.

D

Deleted member 985467

Another brief Patreon update. Dekarous has added the artist (formerly working on commission) and one other person to the official development team, so hopefully this means faster updates!

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I was meaning to talk about the fetish content and how the first girl's face looks exactly like Akame from Akame ga Kill but fucking shit that took a dark turn at the 4th boss. Up until that point it seemed like it was all in good fun even if the girls were talking about doing this and that to the world once they took it over, but that scene completely shifted the mood and my attitude towards game. Now that I'm no longer treating it as purely fap material, I have to seriously voice my complaints about the gameplay and plot.

First of all, the fights get old and really annoying as soon as you start trying to win rather than just dicking around to see what H moves the girls will use. They have a lot of health which would be fine except for the fact that there's an annoyingly long and unskippable cut in sequence pretty much every time they move even if you DODGE the hit. Like great, you dodged the punch! And now the punch knocked you down and you have to watch a scene and maybe take damage. Sometimes it's just annoying, other times it can be really frustrating if you're already not doing well in the fight due to RNG. It's like an extra insult from the game. You're already losing but here's a little bit of extra damage that you shouldn't be taking just for fun. Genuinely got me riled up a few times.
There is one more gameplay issue that REALLY pissed me off and I'm sure people who've played the game will immediately know why. I'm talking about the "unwinnable" fights. There were two that I won and both times it was just by some strategy, resetting and fairly regular means. Not like I farmed up 50 potions or anything if that's even possible.
And then when you win, the game goes: "You won an unwinnable fight. Go back and lose to progress the story".
If you're THAT invested in me losing then make it actually unwinnable so that I don't waste time trying.

This takes me to the plot thing I started this post off with. I get it was suppose to be this big moment to get you emotionally charged and maybe invested in the story but some of the plot points and events leading up to it are so retarded and/or don't make any sense that again it just pisses me off to no end. I'll list some in spoiler tags bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/Rant

Oct 1, 2018
I was meaning to talk about the fetish content and how the first girl's face looks exactly like Akame from Akame ga Kill but fucking shit that took a dark turn at the 4th boss. Up until that point it seemed like it was all in good fun even if the girls were talking about doing this and that to the world once they took it over, but that scene completely shifted the mood and my attitude towards game. Now that I'm no longer treating it as purely fap material, I have to seriously voice my complaints about the gameplay and plot.

First of all, the fights get old and really annoying as soon as you start trying to win rather than just dicking around to see what H moves the girls will use. They have a lot of health which would be fine except for the fact that there's an annoyingly long and unskippable cut in sequence pretty much every time they move even if you DODGE the hit. Like great, you dodged the punch! And now the punch knocked you down and you have to watch a scene and maybe take damage. Sometimes it's just annoying, other times it can be really frustrating if you're already not doing well in the fight due to RNG. It's like an extra insult from the game. You're already losing but here's a little bit of extra damage that you shouldn't be taking just for fun. Genuinely got me riled up a few times.
There is one more gameplay issue that REALLY pissed me off and I'm sure people who've played the game will immediately know why. I'm talking about the "unwinnable" fights. There were two that I won and both times it was just by some strategy, resetting and fairly regular means. Not like I farmed up 50 potions or anything if that's even possible.
And then when you win, the game goes: "You won an unwinnable fight. Go back and lose to progress the story".
If you're THAT invested in me losing then make it actually unwinnable so that I don't waste time trying.

This takes me to the plot thing I started this post off with. I get it was suppose to be this big moment to get you emotionally charged and maybe invested in the story but some of the plot points and events leading up to it are so retarded and/or don't make any sense that again it just pisses me off to no end. I'll list some in spoiler tags bellow:

/Rant
i agrre with you that Mary bitch story is too dark i was cry when cant save goddes. I hope there is have a way to make a good end but it not happend

Reactions: Eli _uwu

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
i agrre with you that Mary bitch story is too dark i was cry when cant save goddes. I hope there is have a way to make a good end but it not happend
Just to be clear, dark is fine if they want to go that route. But in that case it needs to be done well without all the plot conveniences, the characters should act accordingly in response to the dark situation and it needs to be concluded well (so at least giving me the satisfaction of getting some revenge).

But yea I also hope she can be saved somehow. If not, then I want my genocide route.

Reactions: anomaly139

mouad ss

Jan 29, 2020

/Rant
Each Domina aims to capture, torture, and enslave Llavanya, so don't be surprised by the dark side of the story.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Regarding how hard the fights are; yes they're pretty difficult, but buy the gory blade and you'll see they are perfectly balanced. As I said before; This game is awesome, even if we have some hardcore moments, this is very enjoyable to play. Still praying for a socked Goddess tho :p
Also I'm pretty sure the Goddess of the Light will become the last domina in the game, i hope she'll have some sock fetish actions :love:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Each Domina aims to capture, torture, and enslave Llavanya, so don't be surprised by the dark side of the story.
I'm not gonna judge girls I've never met for things they didn't do yet but if they try I'll plow through them without remorse assuming the game actually lets me this time instead of making me go back and lose on purpose to progress the plot.

And I saw no indication that the game would contain unavoidable scenes of girls being legit tortured before I started the game and even up until it happened so I have no idea what you're getting at. I thought it would be like Tower of Trample where they're just dominating the protagonist and maybe other males occasionally.
But I already explained my issues with the situation in the original rant and they go way beyond a female torture scene just existing in the game.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes