Uchiha547

Dec 30, 2018
Okay. So I'm at narcisssia(Sorry if the spelling is wrong). I have the equipment and a strategy and can easily beat her but as soon as her health gets below 1000 she says I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS (Then some thing). After that it says ethan was defeated and then GAME OVER and it takes me back to start menu. I have tried all the swords but it always happens. even If I have 1 or 2 turns with soul link left.
Please help I've been stuck on this for hours and the only reason I download this game is because there were not enough videos of mary.
You must raise your health above 0, before her health become 1000

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I agree with some of the other users here, there should definitely be a way to rescue lylanya(that's not her name i don't think. The goddess of light)

Also i recall playing this game way back when there was only one domina, and i wasn't a big fan, but i gotta say that i like the newest two dominas quite a bit.
I definitely think that one of the aspects that i personally think makes games like this and ToT great is the outside of combat interactions, the in combat stuff has never really appealed to me much.
I enjoyed SCC, and this is promising, and your next game looks pretty good as well. Good luck, Dekarous!

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
This game sucks. There's just a photo of a women no face expression just a fcking pics and sound effects like anything is happening and graphics sucks as well as the surrounding effect. Make it more realistic as if u are actually doing something. Ive just uninstall it after i played a while.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Any status update from Dekarous? What's the latest news?

This game sucks. There's just a photo of a women no face expression just a fcking pics and sound effects like anything is happening and graphics sucks as well as the surrounding effect. Make it more realistic as if u are actually doing something. Ive just uninstall it after i played a while.
Hey kiddo, you have no idea how much time and work it takes to make a game like this, or even draw 1 picture.

Now shut your mouth and do your english homework.

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
Well, visually this version may seem unusual to someone (but the old locations are worked out and this is good). And, of course, there is progress in the development of the RPG component. I haven't tasted everything, but it looks promising

Arah123

May 17, 2019
how can i recharge my soul shards, i go to the lake and nothing happen, i don't have any option, i think that is an error or something.

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
how can i recharge my soul shards, i go to the lake and nothing happen, i don't have any option, i think that is an error or something.
Well, all that is needed is indicated near the character's portrait. press (pageup) - the button on the keyboard is at the top right. You will be given a choice of how many souls you want to donate in exchange for your soul shards

Arah123

May 17, 2019
Well, all that is needed is indicated near the character's portrait. press (pageup) - the button on the keyboard is at the top right. You will be given a choice of how many souls you want to donate in exchange for your soul shards
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes