redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any way at all to save edit mastery points? I can edit stats and items just fine but haven't been able to find mastery points anywhere in the editor.

D

Deleted member 985467

Do you need to start a new game or can you keep 5.1 saves ?
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of mechanical overhauls, you will need to start a new game for this update forward.

elisandrelisandr

Sep 3, 2020
how i can gift Soul Shard and get new scenes if i defeat all dominas. Why i have crash when i start battle with mobs ?

Last edited:

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
you gotta start a new save for this version, the whole game is changed from the ground up basically. That's why you guys are crashing and stuff.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
There is a major bug which can be fixed pretty fast i think. Once you get to Narcissa and defeat her, you have the choice between becoming her slave or advancing in the game, if you chose to become her slave you have a new scene and you can go to private room like expected, but if you want to break the seal and keep going forward, you can't, she doesn't give the seal, you can access her private room and go outside her realm, hope it will be fixed soon, my poor duellist needs Rosita in his life ~

AkatsukiRukito

May 22, 2020
There is a major bug which can be fixed pretty fast i think. Once you get to Narcissa and defeat her, you have the choice between becoming her slave or advancing in the game, if you chose to become her slave you have a new scene and you can go to private room like expected, but if you want to break the seal and keep going forward, you can't, she doesn't give the seal, you can access her private room and go outside her realm, hope it will be fixed soon, my poor duellist needs Rosita in his life ~
I reached Rosita in the new update

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
Well, the game does have bugs. But the most severe is, of course, Narcissa (you can get her seal, but for this you have to break it right in front of her eyes, the whole thing is impossible - this is a bug).

But I still don't fully understand what is the difference between leaving seals now to break them after, or just breaking them in a moment. It would be great if, for example, the corruption tree was automatically pumped by doing such a "cruel" act in front of the ladies.

But despite this, some lore moments were well explained, and many dialogues made sense (for example, the maze really became a "scary place" and the protagonist's remark about this is now justified)

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
And yes, balance. I'm not talking about physical classes (I haven't tried it - I don't know). But the arcanist is just a mind blowing machine.

Everything rests on two significant facts - firstly, you have a spell that ignores ANY RESISTANCE of the enemy (and this is really so, you only need level 12), and secondly, an invulnerability spell for 4-5 moves (shadow bound, if correct remember).

Having collected the appropriate gear (mana regen and spell damage), you can simply demolish any creature.

I took down Queen Marie in the first fight as if nothing had happened‍♂. Of course, according to the descriptions of the talent tree, I should be like that, but still the spell system needs to be worked out.

Alternatively, just give some spells a cooldown when you can't use them - this would force players to approach the game differently. The role of the same consumables would increase, for battle it would be necessary to use tactics for each stage of the "boss"

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I just beat Rosita and she says I need to find the person hiding in the dark woods. Where is that person? I can't find them anywhere.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes