Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to be cleansed of corruption/forget corruption skills or do you have to restart the game if want to make a no corruption run ?
Also, are you forced to break seals to progress the story like in 5.1- or not ?
And why can't I choose my target in some fights ?
And is it useful to farm every skill in your class before unlocking the sub-class (as it is said you cannot take any more perks afterward) or do you lose them when doing so ?

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Noticed a bug in the build posted: The Level 8 skill "Alteration" in the Arcanist Skill Tree cannot be learned, even when you have the required points, as it is not properly connected to any level 7 skills. It does not seem to interfere with unlocking the Level 9 skill, but it is still annoying.

Reactions: bilihibl

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a way to be cleansed of corruption/forget corruption skills or do you have to restart the game if want to make a no corruption run ?
Also, are you forced to break seals to progress the story like in 5.1- or not ?
And why can't I choose my target in some fights ?
And is it useful to farm every skill in your class before unlocking the sub-class (as it is said you cannot take any more perks afterward) or do you lose them when doing so ?
1. No way to cleanse, you would need 2 files which is what i did but there doesn't seem to be any difference yet. 2. Yes you need to break seals to progress. 3. As mentioned it's the mouse. 4. Yes unlock everything first you keep them. And if you aren't crusader you might wanna consider not unlocking your last skill yet because then you get locked into a new subclass that you can't see the skill tree for yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Croaa

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Is there something wrong with my game? Why whenever I beat narcissa it says I lose? Then I'm brought back to the main menu

Swiftie

Jul 11, 2020
Did anyone figure out how to solve the Narcissa Game Over bug?
Every time I beat her she starts screaming and I get a Game Over, it seems more people have gotten this bug, but some haven't.
Does anyone know what causes it?

Swiftie

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah that keeps happening to me as well. I can't get past narcissa because of the bug
Okay so after I made my post I got an idea that Naricssa's DMC has a bug that pierces Shadowbound which causes a game over.
I downloaded an RPG save editor and gave myself infinite damage and 1 shot her, the game continued normally.
So I think I'm right.
You can find an RPG maker save editor here on the site, just edit your save after you 1 shot her to revert your attack back to normal.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Okay so after I made my post I got an idea that Naricssa's DMC has a bug that pierces Shadowbound which causes a game over.
I downloaded an RPG save editor and gave myself infinite damage and 1 shot her, the game continued normally.
So I think I'm right.
You can find an RPG maker save editor here on the site, just edit your save after you 1 shot her to revert your attack back to normal.
Yeah, you have not to end the fight with 0 HP
I personally did it with using soul link instead of my usual attack

I feel like foreign shards are underused tbh, I have 150+ of them with nothing to spend it on, only used like 15 of them total (7 for shield, 3 for first weapon then I found a better one in a chest an a few for healing) **before Mary realm**
On the other hand, MP takes a lot of time to farm. Also feel like it lacks AoE spells to farm faster

Last edited:

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
I feel like foreign shards are underused tbh, I have 150+ of them with nothing to spend it on, only used like 15 of them total (7 for shield, 3 for first weapon then I found a better one in a chest an a few for healing)
On the other hand, MP takes a lot of time to farm. Also feel like it lacks AoE spells to farm faster
Yeah I agree with both points. I was surprised that not even the mage classes get something like that.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Btw how broken is whirlwind cloak + stormlord
Btw² would be good to see all our (de)buffs (alternate icons 2 by 2) instead of just 2

Last edited:

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
If you break the fireglass seal in front of Rosita, you get the broken fireglass seal in your inventory but you also keep the fireglass seal, allowing you to get 2 broken fireglass seals
1599442778780.png

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I don't think Narcissa's DMC is bugged. There's a lot of attacks that pierce armor and magic in the game. Narcissa's just a bitch.
So, yes, if you get Narcissa to 0HP and she hits you with DMC, she can one-shot you with it, particularly if she's an Angry Kitten :love: If you're in Shadowbound when this happens, you get the Game Over.
And yes, you have to break Narcissa's seal in front of her for this build.

OMG the Eldritch Tomes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I decided to make my Arcanist/Wizard very proficient in using the Magic Staff. It's taking a LONG time. I get about one Proficiency point per level, so it's hard to tell if there's any noticeable difference.

EDIT: If anybody's interested, I'm currently battling Katrina's Hollow Swordsman with my Staff of Dawn. The Staff may be why my MATK is now 15 in Katrina's Realm. ANYWAY, my ATK is still at 1, so I can't hurt the Swordmsn with regular attacks and the Swordsman can't hurt me. Twice I've heard the audible sound effect that indicates that my proficiency has gone up. I'm about to set a remote control on the spacebar to keep the battle going and then mow the lawn :)
EDIT 2: And that's how I gained 20 Proficiency in one battle.

Curious... seems like all the Lost that have a discernable gender are male. Didn't Llavanya ever consider selecting a female champion who might be more difficult to seduce? Doesn't seem like a great plan...
how do you leave the endless maze?
What is soul dust used for?
Sell them to the Reaper for Foreign Soul Shards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LeonOne994 and TGIL

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I'll stop playing for this version, for anyone who wants it
Channeler lvl 19 with every channeler spell (except the last ones unlocking the sub-classes), 9 corruption

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I don't think Narcissa's DMC is bugged. There's a lot of attacks that pierce armor and magic in the game. Narcissa's just a bitch.
So, yes, if you get Narcissa to 0HP and she hits you with DMC, she can one-shot you with it, particularly if she's an Angry Kitten :love: If you're in Shadowbound when this happens, you get the Game Over.
And yes, you have to break Narcissa's seal in front of her for this build.

OMG the Eldritch Tomes.
I decided to make my Arcanist/Wizard very proficient in using the Magic Staff. It's taking a LONG time. I get about one Proficiency point per level, so it's hard to tell if there's any noticeable difference.

EDIT: If anybody's interested, I'm currently battling Katrina's Hollow Swordsman with my Staff of Dawn. The Staff may be why my MATK is now 15 in Katrina's Realm. ANYWAY, my ATK is still at 1, so I can't hurt the Swordmsn with regular attacks and the Swordsman can't hurt me. Twice I've heard the audible sound effect that indicates that my proficiency has gone up. I'm about to set a remote control on the spacebar to keep the battle going and then mow the lawn :)
EDIT 2: And that's how I gained 20 Proficiency in one battle.

Curious... seems like all the Lost that have a discernable gender are male. Didn't Llavanya ever consider selecting a female champion who might be more difficult to seduce? Doesn't seem like a great plan...

Sell them to the Reaper for Foreign Soul Shards.
are there any bad ends in the game?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes