robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I know the class paths aren't complete yet, but imagine my disappointment after collecting 700 soul shards to buy the Ranger perks only to find out that the Focus perk doesn't get unlocked. Is it just my game or have people been able to get this?

It's still not a bad class. With the Masterful Rogue perk active, Narcissa couldn't land Devil May Cry even once (LVL15 equipped for max agility and luck.)

So anybody else notice that if you fail the QTE for some perk attacks you automatically get an excellent hit? Every path I've completed so far (Both Crusader paths, and Duelist) other than Arcanist (which has armor-piercing attack spells that don't require a QTE) all have at least one of these along with the Hateful Slash perk in the Corruption path. These will allow you to defeat Mary before you should be able to and defeat Katrina when your aura is weakened (under those circumstances thee attack perks will do less than 10 points damage, but if you bleed/poison/villetude them down to 1 HP, well...

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
On duelist tree, you get a perk where you hit five times in a row with daggers, but to do it you need to do a 4 arrow key QTE, and even if you fail it it still hits just as well, which is good because sometimes the thing telling you which numbers you need to hit literally don't show up.

but i am really digging the skill trees

Silentum

Sep 16, 2020
How do I beat Mary..I already have the sword that gets rid of the darkness, but she still just counterattacks everything I try to do.
the light spelles do 0 dmg too.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I don't know if this is a glitch, but i highly doubt it's intentional

if you submit to catrina in a way that she lets you continue your journey, and then submit to another mistress, the door to enter
her room locks to you, and you can no longer buy any weapons, because lazarus is in there.

also if you talk to her she'll say multiple times that you can't leave, which you can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
How do I beat Mary..I already have the sword that gets rid of the darkness, but she still just counterattacks everything I try to do.
the light spelles do 0 dmg too.
I can't beat mary she just endlessly counter attacks me not matter what i do
That's her Vengeance skill. The number by the star icon tells you how many turns it has left. Use those turns for defense/healing. Some Effect-inducing perks(Hateful Slash, Pandemic Claw etc.) can affect her while she's in Vengeance.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't know if this is a glitch, but i highly doubt it's intentional

if you submit to catrina in a way that she lets you continue your journey, and then submit to another mistress, the door to enter
her room locks to you, and you can no longer buy any weapons, because lazarus is in there.

also if you talk to her she'll say multiple times that you can't leave, which you can.

Writing when that happens needs a small fix, but yeah Katarina is the only domina that has the option to be her slave yet allowed to continue, but demands ABSOLUTE loyalty, submit to any other domina in ANY WAY (talking submissively is ok, physically is not) she'll lock you out of her realm for the rest of the game, and maybe meet you sometime later and dole out some kind of punishment that will probably make the rest of the quest near impossible to finish.

If you want the loyal to Katarina yet allowed to continue the quest path, save very often so you won't make the mistake of submitting to any of the others to keep showing your loyalty to her.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
So far I played for roughly 5 hours trying to beat Katrina, which was like:
80% grinding in dungeon
10% fighting her
10% talking, buying, walking

and finally I was able to defeat her kind off nicely , played Warden, 10 lvl, Hammer time, though the last moment of fight was risky, she just left state of dusk with ~600 HP and I with mere 150 HP, use option or risk it (because that special state buffed her def)? This time got a cookie.
Then next Madeline, entered maze, obtained jacket, lvled up to 11, first fight and I won, like sheeeit, and it seems you can win with her first time, because it went on with breaking her seal or not.

Tbh I felt more like playing some damn pokemons grinding in Katrina dungeon, but yeah femdom scenes are nice, those from Katrina, and will need to check those from Madeline, because you know, I had no chance to submit

Last edited:
Reactions: mirialis91

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I know that being locked out of the realm is intentional, i mean that i don't think the dev intended for you to be unable to ever buy any weapons if you do that, because the only weapon salesman is in her realm, as before this update the reaper always sold all of the weapons.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
uuum, i just did over 20K damage to rosita, i think the new combat/skill tree stuff could use a little bit of balancing, but i really really love it, not only is the combat actually pretty good now(no offence, i just found it really jank before) it also adds a bit of replayability.

also for some reason i find rosita's realm the best one so far, i dunno,autumn style pumpkins and trees just meshes really well with her content for some reason

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes