hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Haven't tried this since 1.0. Uhh how do you fight the lost wandering around? At least, I think these are the ones the game mentions you're able to fight. I swear I mashed every button.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
How can I avoid getting one-shotted by Narcissa's rage? It happens me even with full health
After you get Narcissa's HP down to a certain point, she WILL hit you with Devil May Cry, even if she already attacked that turn, and use Frenzy to restore some of her HP. After that, she switches to a 2nd stage where she gets 2 attacks per turn. So yeah, unless you're using an invulnerability skill, she'll murder just about anyone if she hits you with DMC x2 (I believe she'll automatically use it if MC's HP gets down around 20% also.) Just one DMC attack won't usually end you if you're at full health. You might just be at a MaxHP where the DMC she automatically does after you trigger her 2nd stage puts your HP down far enough that it triggers her 2nd DMC attack.

Fight the Lost and level up. :(

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I have to say that the devs made really a gorgeous work with Rosita.
I didn't think the villains could get even better, instead she has just become my favourite mistress and her plot and moves are amazing

Reactions: bilihibl and fanboi

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
i am currently in an unending battle against a lost dusk champion with him in a circle of attacking, magicka pot, shadowbound, sometime skipping the attack

EDIT: Finally!! 5min against a mob is just too much

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question, are the subclasses for now only unlocked, but without any skill tree implemented? I reached level 12 and unlocked the last 'talent' in the Warden tree, and I can choose the subclass, but the tree doesn't appear for ether subclass. I'm in Madeline's real, if it helps.

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
yeah only crusader has sub classes atm but luckily the base classes are strong enough for all the current content, you are actually super over-leveled for that point.

Reactions: Gokudera

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Haven't tried this since 1.0. Uhh how do you fight the lost wandering around? At least, I think these are the ones the game mentions you're able to fight. I swear I mashed every button.
You probably figured out by now that you encounter them randomly on screens where they're walking around. You don't interact with the ones that are walking around.
A question, how do you find the ingredients to make potions now?
You can buy some from the guy on Narcissa's stage, fight the lost for drops or find some in chests. I don't think all ingredients are available in this build.
I always get Mary to around 1k health but then I run out of MP and A stuff so I can't kill her. Please help.
Please help.
How to beat Mary? After she drops to 1 hp, nothing does damage to her.
Lose until Mary tells you who to talk to to get stuff that can help MC be less pathetic.
i am currently in an unending battle against a lost dusk champion with him in a circle of attacking, magicka pot, shadowbound, sometime skipping the attack
Yeah, you have to read fast at the end to see when they're no longer in Shadowbound or Vengeance.

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, you have to read fast at the end to see when they're no longer in Shadowbound or Vengeance.
he never left Shadowbound (2-3 turns left) till he used Duskblade a few times in a row, which was when i finally beat him (5 mins into the fight) and ive never seen him use Vengeance till now

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
yeah only crusader has sub classes atm but luckily the base classes are strong enough for all the current content, you are actually super over-leveled for that point.
Yeah, I know, I just wanted to reAche level 12 to see the subclasses. I’ll reload the save before I UNlocked the last slot, so that I don’t choose the subclass right away and wait until it’s added to the game.
I'm also waiting to put corruption skills in because I want to wait to see what effects they'll have.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
is it possible to get a whip for the duelist class? and what is the special property of whip weapons?

EDIT: and what does the weapon mastery do?

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, I know, I just wanted to reAche level 12 to see the subclasses. I’ll reload the save before I UNlocked the last slot, so that I don’t choose the subclass right away and wait until it’s added to the game.
I'm also waiting to put corruption skills in because I want to wait to see what effects they'll have.
Yeah I did the same thing with my duelist about waiting to pick a class (so that i can look at skill trees to help choose). Although I've just been nilly willy buying all the corruption skills since they seem to have no negative consequence yet, but might regret that later when it's addded but i figure that would be a good excuse to try another class.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes